Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the allotment is just an excuse not to be at home looking after the kids!! She’ll probably set up some area in it to park her arse and watch the hens 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I’m sure the allotment is just an excuse not to be at home looking after the kids!! She’ll probably set up some area in it to park her arse and watch the hens 🙄🙄
This. 90% of the space will be seats for her to park her arse, 5% for the chickens, and 5% for whatever she attempts to grow.

Reactions: 9
First time poster here but have been following this thread since I discovered Tattle!
These allotments are not to far from where Zen Jen has her business, I wonder did she get one here 🤔
5D5F7AFD-59FB-4BB2-8584-971D33803FA9.png

First time poster here but have been following this thread since I discovered Tattle!
These allotments are not to far from where Zen Jen has her business, I wonder did she get one here 🤔View attachment 601651
You have hit the nail bang on the head got it in one see photos chicken coop roof on left hand side with poly tunnels behind in the Griffin allotment photos and see poly tunnels right behind as per their photos in greases doesn’t take tattlers long to suss out

Attachments

Reactions: 12
My anx-I-eh-eee is through the roof thinking of more poor animals who won’t be looked after properly 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My anx-I-eh-eee is through the roof thinking of more poor animals who won’t be looked after properly 😢😢
same 😭 our chucks are part of the family. Fed 4 times a day and allowed to roam free in the garden.Clean out their coop every day. I’m disgusted with this witch.

Reactions: 8
Everytime I hear allotment all I can see is Grace sitting there on a deck chair with a travel mug of coffee, image of one of the old wans on Eastenders!! And a chicken can very easily get out of a well built enclosure! Hope they don't wander onto someone's else area and start eating their veg/plants!!

Reactions: 13
Mother hen herself... can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t mind her dog, or her kids, can’t keep up walking, “swimming”, keho, yoga, piss pot banging etc etc buuuuuuuttttt she’s always wanted chickens 🤣 Next she’ll be sitting in the one spot so long she’ll be laying eggs herself 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Mother hen herself... can’t cook, can’t clean, can’t mind her dog, or her kids, can’t keep up walking, “swimming”, keho, yoga, piss pot banging etc etc buuuuuuuttttt she’s always wanted chickens 🤣 Next she’ll be sitting in the one spot so long she’ll be laying eggs herself 🤣🤣

See this is the thing. She can commit to nothing. She can't even keep on top of the laundry ffs.

Yet she thinks this is a good idea? It would be hilarious if there wasn't actual live animals involved

Reactions: 11
God either way I'm annoyed at her wanting chickens but I'm probably more concerned that they aren't at her house (which also wouldn't be appropriate) - I can't see her scraping herself off the couch on a cold wet day to tend to them because "ihs cole ouh and de chickens hav plenty of hay/feed/etc til tamarrah"

At least if it was outside she wouldn't have to travel to them but jesus I don't like this at all. She can't care for herself never mind the chickens.

Reactions: 24
Maybe she has a plan, maybe someone on the allotments has agreed to look after them for her. I hope she has cos she won’t be able to maintain them remotely

Reactions: 4
Maybe she has a plan, maybe someone on the allotments has agreed to look after them for her. I hope she has cos she won’t be able to maintain them remotely
Sadly i doubt it. She takes on all these ridiculous things on a whim. There is no forward thinking. How many fads have we seen in the last few weeks alone. Shes convinced she can do it, does it once then thats it

Reactions: 10
I cant see how this can possibly work, i have a coop out in the garden and even though they are not hard work you still need to be around for them, i have gone out to them on a few occasions and they would have knocked over their water, little things that are easily sorted but not if you are miles away

Does she think she's going to get dozens of eggs at a time from them? Seriously.
She's making me very upset with this latest craic.
You'd swear she lived on the prairie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.