Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have images of them all getting loose around Citywest. 😂

Why did the chickens cross the road? Cos Loki helped them escape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I am no chicken expert but surely you need to let chickens out during the day to have a roam and a peck. How will she do that on an allotment. Is she going to spend her days driving up and down to tend to them?
yup ideally they need to roam freely in fresh ground outside of their own pen everyday. We have two and let them out everyday to roam freely. Only use the pen if we are away during the day or when mowing the lawn. They need to pick for bugs and grit.

Reactions: 6
I am no chicken expert but surely you need to let chickens out during the day to have a roam and a peck. How will she do that on an allotment. Is she going to spend her days driving up and down to tend to them?
I am an expert on chickens, and yes, you are correct, they should be free to roam.... she will have to be there in the morning to feed and let them out, and again in the evening to feed and put them in.... and unless shes gonna build an enclosed pen, they will be gone, on their first day🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seriously can't be going to look after them herself. She must have shared ownership with someone responsible. She won't be able just to pop off to wexford for a few days during the summer. The novelty will soon wear off. Anyone any idea where this allotment is?

I've never heard of having chickens in an allotment! Is that a thing? She probably thinks she'll just pop over to see them for a few minutes a day. How is it going to work?

Reactions: 15
This would be hilarious if it wasnt an actual living thing. Chickens!!! Ffs
No your right, its not on, do we all need to contact the dspca again? How could she get them and leave them somewhere no on her property, i couldn't do it, thugs could let them out, fox could kill them, so many things to go wrong when they are left. She will leave her other animals at home then to go play in her allotment. She really needs a shake and to cop on.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised an allotment would allow chickens to be kept there.
Most don't and any that are close by her have a no animals rule. My dad keeps one close by where she lives and rules are very strict. It's a lot of work to keep an allotment up she'll get bored once she realises it not just popping things into pots and letting them grow. There's so much maintenance and preparation.

Reactions: 8
Chickens. Ah stop. I had chickens once-I’m glad I don’t have them anymore. They require a fair amount of effort and they stink. She may be able to relate to them though, the bird brain!!

• Haha
If she puts chickens in that back garden of hers it's a disgrace. No room wats so ever for chickens there.

Reactions: 3
Most don't and any that are close by her have a no animals rule. My dad keeps one close by where she lives and rules are very strict. It's a lot of work to keep an allotment up she'll get bored once she realises it not just popping things into pots and letting them grow. There's so much maintenance and preparation.
Seen that the SDCC Allotments do not allow animals. Wonder which allotment she is on, a private run one maybe.

Reactions: 2
May I just say… I used to love watching hoarders, and it was not just stuff, but a lot of them hoarded animals, too.
It’s been noted that Grace keeps everything, even if she doesn’t use it, and she stuffs her house with everything.
Wonder when she’ll get a bleeping pony for con-tehn. (Grace: this is not a suggestion.)

Reactions: 12
May I just say… I used to love watching hoarders, and it was not just stuff, but a lot of them hoarded animals, too.
It’s been noted that Grace keeps everything, even if she doesn’t use it, and she stuffs her house with everything.
Wonder when she’ll get a bleeping pony for con-tehn. (Grace: this is not a suggestion.)
I seen her saying some empty little bottles were too nice to throw away recently, lol i was thinking the same, she's collecting coffee machines and perfumes and animals now is the new obsession.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.