Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the latest pages she has started following she has obviously decided / or being told by her management that there is a gap in the market for a green fingered, egg laying, earth mother type Irish influencer. She must be beyond desperate to try this shite as a way of gaining followers.

Can't imagine Green isle will be paying her for any more veg ads now she's growing all her own.
I genuinely think she is just coping Lydia, her idol. Lydia has on stories that Kitchen garden by Katie was there yesterday

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she getting chickens. She’s always wanted them.
Maybe she should spend time on her house & not up cycling a chicken coop

Reactions: 7
She has NO idea of the upkeep involved with chickens..... 🙈
we got a pair of chucks for our kids and honestly to mind them properly you need to do yourresearch. Is she going to clean them out on the daily? No chance. Hens need space and grass to pick and they love to bathe in dust during the summer. Where will they get that in Graces garden?

Zen Jen clearly never got the memo about the need to "edit" any photos of Grace before they are posted.
That dress is so unflattering. It’s lovely but I know it would do nothing for me either so wouldn’t go near it.

Are the chickens at the allotment? That's not her garden in the photos. Where is the allotment, close to her home etc?

Reactions: 2
Where are these hens been kept? They won't last an hour at her tiny back garden with the dog, he'll chase them and it'll end with feathers everywhere 🤦😟 she really hasn't a clue 😠

Omfg she's getting chickens. Can't look after herself, her kids or the pets but now thinks she can look after chickens. Who is she copying now?
She’s getting an allotment she said in another story 🙄presume she’s going to keep the chicken coop there

Where are these hens been kept? They won't last an hour at her tiny back garden with the dog, he'll chase them and it'll end with feathers everywhere 🤦😟 she really hasn't a clue 😠
She’s got herself an allotment apparently 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s unbelievable. Another life for her to neglect just so she has “content”. She’s erratic at best.

Reactions: 13
Must have missed her getting an allotment. She grew herbs on her windowsill last year and now has an allotment. She really does jump in to whatever passing trend she takes up. I can see it just being another place to go to get away from real life and the kids.
Was on her Fgh page 🙄

Reactions: 1
we got a pair of chucks for our kids and honestly to mind them properly you need to do yourresearch. Is she going to clean them out on the daily? No chance. Hens need space and grass to pick and they love to bathe in dust during the summer. Where will they get that in Graces garden?
She’ll not have to.. Chris will do it along with everything rise

She’ll not have to.. Chris will do it along with everything rise
Oh he probably will. I doubt either of them will bother their holes to learn a single thing about good care of the poor chickens. Or the dog will probably have them mauled in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 4
She is so desperately trying to be her idol Lydia Millien. A “greenhouse” like Lydia, now chickens like Lydia. The difference being Lydia has a big giant country house/ garden for all the stuff and clearly plenty of money to have a full time gardener unlike poor Grace
Oh cringe!!! Does Lydia have chickens too. Oh god I have second hand mortification for Grace. She needs to climb out of Lydia's arse.

Grace 'I don't photoshop' Mongey.....

Sure Jan 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d just report her to the ISPCA again! She is not capable of looking after anyone or any animal, that dog is going apeshit in that house. I see her son had a manky top again because she’s too lazy to put a bib on him.She makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
I am no chicken expert but surely you need to let chickens out during the day to have a roam and a peck. How will she do that on an allotment. Is she going to spend her days driving up and down to tend to them?

• Haha
They are going to be at the allotment🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.