Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little recap for anyone who’s missed out.
Did an ad for foreo skincare which she “absolutely loves” and costs over €400 cause ya know it’s such a barg! Another dull ad she did was for haribo jellies and her favourite was the jellie rings cause her engagement ring doesn’t fit anymore so she just replaced it with that for now while she waits to see if she’s gifted a new one. Manky fingers crossed for you grace! 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Went to Wexford Sunday/Monday cause “it’s me happy place” stayed for what seemed like a whole day then came back home with just crisps left the kids with nanny Anne cause ya know “I needed some me time and me gee was ah me.”Cara wrecked the garden but the thing is always looking in bits anyway so why not just blame the dog for her being a lazy slob! Kids back home after 2 days with nanny and puts up an emosh post about how much she loves her kids and loves watching them grow everyday but basically turned into a post about hay hay!
She only went down to Wexford as sienna had already been dumped by grace from the Thursday Friday before. Making out she went down for the fun day with the kids as her happy place. Don’t why she had kids as any opportunity she’s off for me time 🙄

Reactions: 8
She only went down to Wexford as sienna had already been dumped by grace from the Thursday Friday before.
Poor Sienna gets to have a bit of fun and be appreciated when she's there. I'd say she didn't want to come home!

And now Grace is getting a chicken coop- WTAF?!?!?! She can't clean up after a puppy- how the duck will she manage chickens- never mind the room it'll take up in the garden?!?! That lad has absolutely lost the plot...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Omfg she's getting chickens. Can't look after herself, her kids or the pets but now thinks she can look after chickens. Who is she copying now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Poor Sienna gets to have a bit of fun and be appreciated when she's there. I'd say she didn't want to come home!

And now Grace is getting a chicken coop- WTAF?!?!?! She can't clean up after a puppy- how the duck will she manage chickens- never mind the room it'll take up in the garden?!?! That lad has absolutely lost the plot...
Chickens in a tiny garden with a dog and a cat. Going to go really well.

Reactions: 33
Chickens are her latest fad....... taking bets on how long it will last!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chickens are her latest fad....... taking bets on how long it will last!!! 😂😂😂
It won’t last long.. after a week the novelty will have wore off, she’ll be too lazy to put them in at night and all there’ll be left will be feathers in the morning 🦊

Reactions: 10
Chickens in a tiny garden with a dog and a cat. Going to go really well.
She said the other day shes got an allotment! Which is even worse, she cant look after the pets she has living in her house, shes not gonna get off her fat, lazy ass to go somewhere else to look after chickens..... SHES SO IRRESPONSIBLE🙄 give the chickens 2 weeks and they will be the latest fad gone😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Judging by the latest pages she has started following she has obviously decided / or being told by her management that there is a gap in the market for a green fingered, egg laying, earth mother type Irish influencer. She must be beyond desperate to try this shite as a way of gaining followers.

Can't imagine Green isle will be paying her for any more veg ads now she's growing all her own.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must have missed her getting an allotment. She grew herbs on her windowsill last year and now has an allotment. She really does jump in to whatever passing trend she takes up. I can see it just being another place to go to get away from real life and the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's getting Hens I actually can't deal 🙈🙈 more animals for her to abuse in a tiny cage in the back garden . Maybe she'll put the dog in there with the chickens . She is deluded

Reactions: 10
Where is she getting the chickens from? I'd love to rescue some ex battery hens but I know I can't commit the time to care for them properly at this point in my life. Please someone from Grace's life, please stop her collecting animals. This is going to end in disaster.

Reactions: 20
She said the other day shes got an allotment! Which is even worse, she cant look after the pets she has living in her house, shes not gonna get off her fat, lazy ass to go somewhere else to look after chickens..... SHES SO IRRESPONSIBLE🙄 give the chickens 2 weeks and they will be the latest fad gone😤
Exactly, is she going to be over there twice a day to let them out and put them back in? Also, you have to have a proper enclosure for chickens as they can fly/jump so you need high hedges/fences around the area you let them out in not to mention the potential issues with foxes attacking them. Unless she’s planning to spend everyday at the allotment keeping an eye she’s an idiot. Some poor chickens will be graces next neglect victims

Reactions: 12

Of course she wouldn’t want to come home with all the attention and fun she’s having. I know I’d say nannie Annie rescues her quite a lot. She’s such a sweet little thing that can’t understand why her Mam has no interest in her.

Reactions: 7
She’s full of puppy dog shite I may have a slot on an allotment to today painting a chicken coop on an allotment joke of a woman that’s a disaster waiting to happen she can’t even cope with a dog and a cat who’s going to look after the 🐓 this will be a case for dscpca after a couple of weeks when she can’t be bothered to get off her lazy hole to go feed water and muck them out once again another fad

Reactions: 5
She is so desperately trying to be her idol Lydia Millien. A “greenhouse” like Lydia, now chickens like Lydia. The difference being Lydia has a big giant country house/ garden for all the stuff and clearly plenty of money to have a full time gardener unlike poor Grace

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ah jaysus a bloody chicken coup, the poor hens, she can barely control and clean up after her dog, chickens are dirty feckers sometimes. Lmao I think she does these things to keep us entertained on tattle 😂😂😂 suit her better to train her dog or put things in the garden her actual children to play with

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.