Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t breathe I’m laughing so hard. It’s a pjs set with a demin jacket and the sunglasses make her head look even biggerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop da bleedin lights πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚somebody stop her quick... I think shes trolling us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚duck me
I still have ptsd about the horror sandals she had last summer prancing around the booh for the picnic. 😱😱😱
Today's one's are just like pastry plaits.
Pastry plaits oh god that’s the best ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for dressing how you like, and I hate ageism.
However…
Grace seems to want to look like a schoolgirl. The sparkly hairbands, the plaits, the β€˜cute’ dresses that are aimed at 13 year olds.

What in the actual duck was she thinking going out in pyjamas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg stop the actual lights. I know I said something about sleeveless tops a few days ago but she wore PYJAMAS OUTSIDE TO A RESTAURANT. ⚰⚰⚰⚰
In the style of mean girls β€œthis pyjama set is all that fits me right now”

She’s probably letting a bit of air at the mary, it’s been couped up in those leggings for weeks

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I do not think I would have even answer the door in that set unless I knew who it was !
Or play out the back with the kids-and I’m out in the sticks so the neighbors aren’t exactly next door

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she roasting yesterday or one of the days and she threw that on in the house after it arrived? Surely it’s jammies/house clothes!!

Reactions: 2
how does someone with two kids have the time to go for brunches during the week

Reactions: 12
πŸ™ƒ Lovely engagement there for her in her pjs
That Conor James looks so
Weird and have you seen his followers even weirder😳 who are all these new followers! Are they sent by maxiπŸ˜… I would hate that if I was herπŸ₯΄

That Conor James looks so
Weird and have you seen his followers even weirder😳 who are all these new followers! Are they sent by maxiπŸ˜… I would hate that if I was herπŸ₯΄
Sorry Conor josh!

β€œI thought loungewear meant I could wear ih to a pub lounge, but my friends know wha I meant and kips is proud a me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hadn’t checked this thread or Grace’s page all day and, sweet Jesus, I’ve just spent the last 20 minutes howling 🀣🀣 The bleeping pyjamas!! And has she done a MUF on the photoshopping? Looks like some of her foot is gone missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you wear that set to a restaurant?? I'd understand maybe splitting the top and bottoms and you *might* get away with wearing the top with jeans but to wear the whole thing? That's lounge set fabric, easily spotted a mile away. It's like just being rolled off a couch and couldn't be bothered to dress herself... And I say that as someone who honestly couldn't give a bollocks what anyone wears really - but I have to admit, if I saw someone "out out" wearing that I'd maybe look twice. And not in a good way. All the dresses and skirts that would have been far cooler and more suitable - but no, a bleeping lounge set.
and she had it in the night before probably slept in it too

Pyjamas, but make it fashion πŸ˜‚ I can only imagine how far they were riding up her hole every step she took, maybe the long jacket was to cover her arse cheeks πŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
I'd say she got the absolute shock of her life when she seen the girls Friday eve, esp Jen, remember when Jen used to go with FBG to the gym and use her as a support, it's like a complete role reversal. I wouldn't be surprised if she postpones the wedding again due to weight. can see a collab coming with Paul Sharry or B2B pt. Maybe she's hoping the Avoca clinic will contact her for a collab if she moans enough.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.