Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karlak loves those lip tints. I have read bad reviews on them though. Cheap packaging was the main issue I think.

"Apparently they're rapeseed"

NOT APPARENTLY GRACE.
THEY bleeping ARE RAPESEED YOU MELON.

I genuinely wonder what does be going on in her brain before she posts this kinda tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
god can she not just delete rapeseed flower posts so we don’t have the reminder of how uneducated she is

Reactions: 8
168,000 followers and only 667 likes on the latest reel, you'd think companies would look into this before sending products

• Heart
168,000 followers and only 667 likes on the latest reel, you'd think companies would look into this before sending products
And the 7 comments are funnier, eh - what did you use in your probably paid for review /100s of euro of free make up🙄

Reactions: 4
Grace never actually gives any information about a product. She doesn't say how much it is where to buy it. Doesn't compare it to similar products. Doesn't say if its long wearing. Same with clothes. Doesn't say the price how they fit, to go up or down or buy your usual size.
What exactly does she do?

Reactions: 12
Grace never actually gives any information about a product. She doesn't say how much it is where to buy it. Doesn't compare it to similar products. Doesn't say if its long wearing. Same with clothes. Doesn't say the price how they fit, to go up or down or buy your usual size.
She can breathe - both in and out. Extent of her talents I think!

Of you use waragainstinstagrammers keep an eye on her followers graph. It must be an absolute headache for her management to see it spelled out clearly. I wonder how much longer they'll realistically give her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Of you use waragainstinstagrammers keep an eye on her followers graph. It must be an absolute headache for her management to see it spelled out clearly. I wonder how much longer they'll realistically give her.

Reactions: 3

She’s fucked if they ditch her. She’d never stand a chance getting anyone else to manage her.

I never understand this... if she watched any other regular blogger(s) she could get a few tips?!! It seems like she hasn't a clue even though she's been at this for years

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.