Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family room is all clean now, of course it is, it's the cleaners day in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all well and good looking after your plants and veg but seriously wash your back garden hun it’s in bits the absolute dirt around it! She seems to LOVE her back garden but clearly not enough to clean it! Just hoping on the bandwagon and growing some veg 🤡

Reactions: 6
She puts up a link to the Nike runners but probably bought them when they had their discount that every other influencer told us about. She really is late to everything.

Reactions: 8
The home account now has its own page on waragainstinstagrammers if anyone is avoid engaging with her page.

Reactions: 11
I actually have those runners Grace has on, got them for walking and they cut the heals off me no matter how many times I wore them even with the thicker runner socks. Ended up binning them 🙄

Reactions: 3
I actually have those runners Grace has on, got them for walking and they cut the heals off me no matter how many times I wore them even with the thicker runner socks. Ended up binning them 🙄
I wouldn't recommend Nike for walking/running at the best of times either- I wear them for casual/everyday wear.

Reactions: 7
"She doesnt know if she wanted to try XXL or if the XL was just out of stock when she ordered" - is she actually ok like?? Just admit your size, no one cares like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.