Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let’s not bring diabetes into the conversation please.Throwing that around is cruel and harmful to those who live with type 1 diabetes, which is an autoimmune disease not caused by weight/diet/lifestyle. Thanks.

not trying to derail the thread or moderate what anyone else is saying but it is tremendously upsetting to people who live with or care for someone with type 1 diabetes
That’s fair enough but I’m sure poster was talking about type 2 diabetes which is brought on by lifestyle choices. Two different things so I don’t really see your point 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 40
That’s fair enough but I’m sure poster was talking about type 2 diabetes which is brought on by lifestyle choices. Two different things so I don’t really see your point 🤷🏽‍♀️
Totally agree. We know we’re talking about type 2.

Reactions: 19
The conversation is centred on her weight gain, swollen face, unhealthy diet, free junk food, never sticking to her so called exercise programs.

So - no. I didn’t think we were talking about type 1 (usually diagnosed in adolescence), gestational diabetes (diagnosed in pregnancy) cystic fibrosis related (we are fairly sure Grace doesn’t have CF) alstrom syndrome (diagnosed before 15mths of age or so) etc etc.

Fairly obvious and correct to assume the poster meant type 2 which is most often correlated with lifestyle. Indeed, the first port of call is lifestyle change for type 2.

Reactions: 30
You're the one being all school teacher-y. People are here to talk about Grace and you're looking for any opportunity to nitpick at people's opinions.
I haven’t nit-picked anyone’s opinions about Grace !
You can’t have an opinion about diabetes. Medical conditions aren’t open to opinions 🤷‍♀️ You can’t be racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory towards disabilities and not expect to be called out on it 🤷‍♀️

Mod edit:
Everyone, move on please. Any further derailing posts will be deleted.

Reactions: 3
I have an opinion about diabetes. Why can’t I? With a family background of type 2, my opinion is straightforward. I should be doing more to change my lifestyle so I can do my best to avoid being diagnosed? That doesn’t make me terrible. It makes me logical.

Reactions: 11
She obvs changed her mind about those products. I’d say she is terrified no one will ever send her any freebies again after her previous attempt to review them.

Reactions: 13
Her latest reel doing the lip swatches. It actually looks like a really nice product but she’s failed to mention what it even is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

And yet again no proof reading
I don’t think she’s sure 🤣🤣🤣 she’s desperate now thinking she’ll be off the pr list if she doesn’t give a glowing review of every freebie she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest reel doing the lip swatches. It actually looks like a really nice product but she’s failed to mention what it even is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

And yet again no proof reading
Are these the Charlotte Tilsbury ones she said she didn’t like over two weeks ago? Old video again as long nails!

Reactions: 18
Ahh are these the ones that she wasn't impressed with when she swatched them coz she didn't know what a tint was?
Thought she was gonna review them?

Reactions: 7
I refuse to buy C Tilbury anymore, the amount of stuff they gift to the floggers is ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
Ahh are these the ones that she wasn't impressed with when she swatched them coz she didn't know what a tint was?
Thought she was gonna review them?
Yup those are them , she didn't like them then but obviously she does now , silly us , her friends knew what she ment 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.