Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have more respect for her if she picked something from the plus size range
To be honest I didn’t know km did plus size I just bought a pink wrap dress for 19 pounds

Reactions: 3
I swear I’m not jealous 🤣, I’d have the same look on my face if I was gifted a dress that’s nearly €400 . 🤣
Jesus that screenshot should have come with a trigger warning 🤣

seriously though she looks brutal. I’m sorry I hate being cruel but she looks so bad lately.

Reactions: 7
Jesus that screenshot should have come with a trigger warning 🤣

seriously though she looks brutal. I’m sorry I hate being cruel but she looks so bad lately.
She does look so unwell. I had a look at the "LOKIS HOME" highlight on her profile recently and couldn't believe the difference in her. That was 39 weeks ago and she's like a different person. She was carrying a bit of weight then too but she looked healthy and her eyes still had a bit of light in them. She didn't have that dull bloated look she has these days.

Reactions: 7
9109AFB7-D59E-400C-8F1C-526E81C527E7.jpeg

12 months apart
I’m sorry now but for her weekly fad diets and exercise she harps in about it’s doing jack tit
Could it possibly be a year since she brought her bike and basket for a picnic
Also wonder how the expensive yoga mat is doing hopefully Kara is getting some use out of it for soar bedding in her small cage

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 610078

12 months apart
I’m sorry now but for her weekly fad diets and exercise she harps in about it’s doing jack tit
Also wonder how the expensive yoga mat is doing hopefully Kara is getting some use out of it for soar bedding in her small cage
12 months!! She looks lovely in that picture 12 months ago, she looks like a different person!

Reactions: 3
I think somehow the make up and ring light have a lot to do with that. She hasn’t changed that much during lockdown

Reactions: 14
She is bleeping liability at this stage, she honestly can’t be that stupid to think they are wild flowers 😂

Reactions: 8
12 months!! She looks lovely in that picture 12 months ago, she looks like a different person!
She looked lovely there! That’s what happens when you accept all the free cheese platters, Krispy kremes, four star pizza, list goes on …

View attachment 610078

12 months apart
Jeepers I can't believe the difference in those 2 picture..
Though you can tell she's not happy by watching just 1 story.. She tried to portray being happy and grateful but you can tell she's not. Uneducated me think she's come off meds far too soon..

Reactions: 2
I think the must have a really unhealthy lifestyle sure kips is looking completely different as well and not in a good way

Reactions: 14
She does look so unwell. I had a look at the "LOKIS HOME" highlight on her profile recently and couldn't believe the difference in her. That was 39 weeks ago and she's like a different person. She was carrying a bit of weight then too but she looked healthy and her eyes still had a bit of light in them. She didn't have that dull bloated look she has these days.
She is literally piling on weight. The swollen face and neck is just so shocking when you look at her from even 12momths ago. She literally looks as big as she did when she was pregnant with sienna.

Reactions: 5
Off topic but is there a thread on here for The Naked Blondie?? Iv had a look but can't find it..

Reactions: 1
She looked lovely there! That’s what happens when you accept all the free cheese platters, Krispy kremes, four star pizza, list goes on …
The scabbed meals from little ihaly, the Dr oetker pizzas you exercised while they were cooking, the green isle get( she should have kept that up) just eat vouchers, free meals in hotels etc etc. I'd be a fat bunty too if I was getting all them freebies.

Reactions: 4
The two of them have really let themselves go in a bad way. Chris has really piled on the weight I was shocked when I saw the pic on her story down in wexford over the weekend of him and the young lad! The 2 of them.need a good kick up the arse and sort themselves out they're both diabetes waiting to happen

Attachments

• Wow
She’s deleted all the negative comments on her fbghome page with the chicken coup. Wonder when she’s getting them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.