Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title suggestion:

A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said I was talking shite so Iโ€™m feeling kinda sulky.
Most votes but needs to be shortened as too long.

Reactions: 4
Mrs hinch is an absolute con. But I canโ€™t even follow her threads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I dip in to see what they spot

Reactions: 2
Cherry sue 100% has a tattle account
You know what? It wouldn't surprise me. I generally like her, follow her on both Instagram and Facebook, but she's now saying in response to her earlier tweet that she gives Tattle very little airtime because it's so awful. Yet I've heard her mention it a number of times now??? I think her main issue is there's a thread on her here at all. If that didn't exist, guarantee she wouldn't mention the site, ever. She was VERY vocal about certain Irish influencers during the Bloggers Unveiled era, happily agreed with a lot of the callouts that were happening. Doesn't like it when she's on the receiving end though which is more than a little hypocritical.
Sorry... derailing I know, I'll stop now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cherry sue 100% has a tattle account
100%, anytime I even see her post she's just comes across as a sanctimonious know it all. At one point she seemed to think she was the Lord of all social media. I've read through her twitter post and I think my idea of her was nicely summed up.
If ever there was a hypocritical hun she could wear the crown. Dose that's 100% needs her own thread here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.