Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the walk but she had to edih d vidgeo do it will be a few weeks yet. But Chris was proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Chris lose a friend to suicide lately? And this PH ambassador couldn’t muster up a few stories to raise awareness?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn’t Chris lose a friend to suicide lately? And this PH ambassador couldn’t muster up a few stories to raise awareness?
She really and truly is the most selfish individual I've ever come across....
She can promote CA COW but not darkness into light ... says it all really.. ugly personality she has

Reactions: 19
I don't follow her but it comes up on my Instagram search page that I do, but when I go to her page it suggests that I follow her. It's really annoying, I wonder has she fixed the algorithm something? I had previously followed but unfollowed months ago. Others that I don't follow eg the sly 🦊 in NYC doesn't say I follow like this.

Screenshots attached.
This is the same for me, and I have even refollowed and unfollowed again to get it to change but it still says that 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She's unbelievable. Using the death of her partner's friend to highlight how she "cares" but no evidence of her actually making a donation, supporting the charity, or getting off her hole and doing the walk this morning. I'd love to say I'm shocked but this is just so typical of her.

99% of the time I actually think her carcrash of an Instagram is pure entertainment, but when she brings charities and vulnerable people into it it actually just makes me sick to my stomach.

Edited to say that he's as bad as her! Shared a tiktok to his Instagram story. If a friend of mine had lost their life to suicide this recently you can bet your bottom dollar that I would have spent time fund raising and participating in the walk. They're unbelievable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's unbelievable. Using the death of her partner's friend to highlight how she "cares" but no evidence of her actually making a donation, supporting the charity, or getting off her hole and doing the walk this morning. I'd love to say I'm shocked but this is just so typical of her.

99% of the time I actually think her carcrash of an Instagram is pure entertainment, but when she brings charities and vulnerable people into it it actually just makes me sick to my stomach.

Edited to say that he's as bad as her! Shared a tiktok to his Instagram story. If a friend of mine had lost their life to suicide this recently you can bet your bottom dollar that I would have spent time fund raising and participating in the walk. They're unbelievable.
It's actually vile - flat out with her plastic tat (complete with spelling and grammar errors). But nothing for this.

Saw and video and saved it?? You wouldn't bother throwing up a link to donate? Maybe do the actual walk??

Reactions: 11
Waiting on the "the baby wasn't well" comment now - she will fail to see that doesn't change she didn't promote the event at all

Reactions: 8
Isn't her birthday coming up shortly 🙄 I wonder how much free #gifted stuff will be sent to her...??

Also she's playing the poor me card this morning!! Sometimes I need this more.....bang on que!!

Reactions: 14
I understand she couldnt do the walk this morning as Chris was doing it. For me, its the fact that she didnt ONCE mention DIL or Pieta House in the run up to it, despite being a brand ambassador recently, her own well documented mental health struggles and her partner losing a lifelong friend to suicide very recently.
I have rarely encountered anyone else so totally wrapped up in themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What you need Grace is to pull the finger out of your arse & stop making EVERY thing about YOU, you self absorbed, womanchild

Reactions: 16

You would think that they would have made the teeniest effort to support DIL given she is an ambassador for PH and constantly rolls out Mental health and that he lost a good friend to suicide if that isn’t the catalyst to use your platform for good I don’t know what is but because it involved effort and commitment to get off her fah hole at 4am it’s clearly not worth it one day in a year which involved an early start and a walk and it’s too much for grease or him it’s just a disgrace and she sits around doing FA as usual she’s a holy show

I understand she couldnt do the walk this morning as Chris was doing it. For me, its the fact that she didnt ONCE mention DIL or Pieta House in the run up to it, despite being a brand ambassador recently, her own well documented mental health struggles and her partner losing a lifelong friend to suicide very recently.
I have rarely encountered anyone else so totally wrapped up in themselves.
They could have easily done the walk together kids are shipped out often enough for no reason to granny this was a perfect occasion to enable the pair of them to do something positive but nah she loves her bed too much

Reactions: 19
Off topic but this popped up on my Twitter. 😒😒
Is she implying that people with tattle accounts deserve to be impacted by suicide this year?

Edit to add - why is blogging seemingly the only 'occupation' where accountability is nonexistent and any query is immediately deemed bullying or trolling? Sick of the narrative that questioning things is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.