Cherry Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her
Me too, Sue is one that I have always enjoyed following. From what I've seen she calls bullshit where she sees it, buys a lot of her own stuff, gives honest reviews, is VERY aware of ASAI guidelines and encourages the more, shall we say, naive (read: deceptive) Insta Huns, to pay attention and toe the line. She was also extremely vocal on her platform around Repeal, went canvassing for the Yes campaign etc. which made me respect her even more.

I'm not Sue before anyone says it by the way... I know this post probably comes over a bit fan girl 🤣🤣 I just think she's one of the good ones.

Reactions: 11
I think she's fab, now she does rattle on a bit but I just tap on through. Love watching her and her sisters travels, it makes me wish I had a sister to eat my way around the world with 😂

Reactions: 5
She went around the doors for the abortion vote once, about a week before the vote,

Reactions: 2
I always think of her like blogging should be, using her voice (repeal campaign) and calling out the utter nonsense and disregard for standards some of them carry on with. She is probably the only one I still follow of the original bloggers. She hasn’t lost her way. I’m a fan too

Reactions: 8
I love her she is very witty love her sense of humour. She always and I mean always replies to messages. She gets so much free stuff or press stuff I'm always green with envy would love to go on one of the road trips with her and her sister

Reactions: 2
I actually like her and corrina, I have gotten so many deals and bargains following them, but I agree some times I do tap on

Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me why she gets sent to much press stuff?
Thousands in Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay etc. She never even shows it? She's not a MUA?

Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow her ages ago when all she did was moan about her job and the overtime 🙄

Really like her sister, she looks like she’s the best Mammy

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me why she gets sent to much press stuff?
Thousands in Charlotte Tilbury, Urban Decay etc. She never even shows it? She's not a MUA?
She is very good friends with a few very influential PR people that’s why. I have attended events she has been at and she’s very rude and dismissive, she only likes her opinions and her voice.

Reactions: 9
Corrina really annoys me. I can't stand the way she takes the pictures of the kids holding hands!

• Haha
Sue just put up a great post about ads on her feed, which reminded me of why she's one of my favourites on instagram. Secretly I'm hoping it's a veiled dig at the likes of FBG 'pulling stock' from Penneys and all others who think they're above disclosing their freebies!!

Reactions: 7
Well since we now know the sisters are reading this - Sue, any chance of an explanation as to why you receive/accept thousands in PR drops? #questioneverything

I like Sue and her sister and I agree with her on a lot of things. She's extremely savvy in that she sticks to the same high end brands and she talks them up really well. I think the women who follow her have the expendable income to purchase her recommendations and that's why she remains on PR lists because they know shes well trusted in that target bracket (I'd say mid 30's upwards). She does oversell things sometimes tho - like their trip to Mount Falcon where she mentioned 2 drinks and 2 shots was a bargain at €37 given the surroundings - those are New York prices, not a marquee in Mayo!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.