Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she implying that people with tattle accounts deserve to be impacted by suicide this year?

Edit to add - why is blogging seemingly the only 'occupation' where accountability is nonexistent and any query is immediately deemed bullying or trolling? Sick of the narrative that questioning things is wrong.
No she's implying we are bullies who drive people to suicide/mental health issues.
And I have to wholeheartedly disagree. You can critique people who are doing questionable things.
If I did my job the way half the influencers do theirs my manager would critique me, and I wouldn't have the option of blocking my manager any time she tells me something I don't like. The whole lot of them need a reality check.

Reactions: 21
Shame on her..lazy arse was paid by Pieta not so long ago..another disgrace to promote them..yet she wont even get off her lazy hole to do the walk..shes an embarssment🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
This idea that tattle is a troll site...

99% of tattle is people sick tit of lies and fake stories form bloggers, people struggling on PUP or job loss and watching people plug products they don’t use with no brand loyalty. And people like grace who can’t even do her job and absolutely neglects her dog, some would even say children too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The first time I heard of tattle it was in relation to 2 threads in particular. I did look and honestly was floored at how unnecessarily cruel and mean people were. But outside of those threads it’s not like that at all. People just pissed off at the lies and bullshit in social media.

Reactions: 15
The first time I heard of tattle it was in relation to 2 threads in particular. I did look and honestly was floored at how unnecessarily cruel and mean people were. But outside of those threads it’s not like that at all. People just pissed off at the lies and bullshit in social media.
This! I can’t even click into the mrs hinch posts anymore. I’ve seen them pull her apart for making her kids lunch everyday. She doesn’t have a day job so she can. They’d be on her back for not making him food if she was handing him pouches every day too. Doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 18
This! I can’t even click into the mrs hinch posts anymore. I’ve seen them pull her apart for making her kids lunch everyday. She doesn’t have a day job so she can. They’d be on her back for not making him food if she was handing him pouches every day too. Doesn’t make sense!
I actually dont get why she gets so much stick. She Knows exactly what she is doing and has built up a brand. she didn't accidentally become Mrs Hinch. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 10
Off topic but this popped up on my Twitter. 😒😒
Really can't stand her she's a hypocrite!!! Something was said about her sister on her tattle thread and literally half an hour later the sister had the screenshot up on her stories so they're both obviously constantly checking tattle!!! Complete doses!!!

Reactions: 14
It just can't believe the lazy sod didn't even get up to watch the sun rise from her garden and promote "peeaha" house. Didn't even mention it until after the fact. Disgusted. Happy enough to go on telly and promote it last year when they were lining her pockets. Greedy woman

Reactions: 12
If you actually look at the comments under cherry sues tweet, you can see that she successfully managed to send the majority of the people who responded to her over to tattle 🙈🤣🤣 this is the same 2faced witch that was licking graces arse one minute and liking and commenting on holly carpenters tweet about the dog adoption that was aimed at grace 🙄🙄 2 faced cow

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Cherry Sue is another bleep who thinks she can do whatever she wants and won’t be called out 😂
The only people who have a problem with Tattle are the ones who’s behavior is crappy and scummy and they hate being called out about it! All these “influencers” are only happy when they have little monkeys running around them telling them how amaaaazing they are!
Don’t do/say crappy things and your name won’t even be mentioned on this site, simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Mrs. Hinch one is awful.

Reactions: 6
Faces By Grace - growing her heart, Desenio shite art, begging for freebies - never adds to her cart 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.