Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiobhHiya

Next thread title suggestion:

A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said I was talking shite so I’m feeling kinda sulky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

girlygirl774

Do you think? I got the impression it was something small and rare and it’s going away by himself. He doesn’t seem to ill except some pain so I thought it was getting better for him. I can’t think of any serious untreatable childhood cancer where the child receives no treatment at all. It must be so tough and coupled with the other child’s lung condition I cannot imagine the stress and worry on them all.
Let’s not do this guessing about who’s cancer is worse. We as tattlers are better than that.
Orlaith donlon has been very open that she is not sharing all to do with his cancer, I think it would be appropriate for us to park this conversation here.

No disrespect, I’m so so sorry to hear about your partners nephew. As a mum of a kid with a childhood cancer, I know the pain. But even in cancer circles, the ‘one up man ship’ exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
I didn’t actually mean cold turkey
I didn’t actually mean your heart grows
I didn’t actually mean alcohol free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
With Grace prompting Sienna to mention her birthday it's a bit cringe but this is the woman who tried to claim Sienna's bday as her "birthing" day. I swear that day my eyes almost rolled out if my head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Aoma

Chatty Member
“Can’t believe my baby is two this month”

AKA

“Hay Hay’s birthday is this month so I will accept all cakes, gifts, decorations so I don’t have to buy anything myself”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Noseyhun91

What baffles me is the fact she herself actually thought her heart would grow 30% she’s honestly the biggest tick I’ve ever come across I’m actually cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Girls, leave her alone. She couldn’t do the walk this morning cos her fih bih was giving her a rash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Ohh grace you showed your true colors this morning
Last year more than happy to go on the tv for a nice fee and talk about pieta house
12 months later not a word about it 🤷‍♀️ Nasty piece of work you are

Reactions: 49

janvier

Ok I legit registered just to comment on this thread. I'm so so concerned about her dog. I want to report or do something, it's a form of animal cruelty for sure. As a major animal lover and animal welfare advocate, it devastates me to see such an energetic little pup unable to offload its energy and explore and run around. I want to send a gentle message to her but I feel I'll be blocked immediately...
No point unfortunately, I sent her a very genuine message when she was struggling with her mental health, telling her about something to look into(a diagnosis I’ve gotten which has changed my life) and she scoffed at me for suggesting it and then blocked me. Made me feel like a lesser person for having it.
Your concern would just be treated as an attack, the girl is deluded.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
So is grace still an ambassador for Pieta house or what?! Louise Cooney on the TV today promoting them, darkness into light is this Saturday. Not a dickie bird or reshare from grace about either. Even if she’s no longer an ambassador, if it’s a cause close to her heart like she used to claim, wouldn’t you share the info with your 169k followers in the hope it helps even one person. She’s actually so selfish, unless she’s getting paid for it she’s no interest. Dog licking the cats hole is content but darkness into light is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does anyone actually buy into the manifesting, journaling, chakras bullshit that all these fucking idiots are peddling or am I just a cynical bitch? 🧐

• Haha
"Fresh Dewy Make Up" video has 1k views and 5 comments....

Out of the 1k, probably 90% is us lot watching the video to try and figure out how she has a following at all bearing in mind a poster put up a video of Grace from years ago and she looks exactly what she is trying to advertising herself to be. This new video doesn't do any justice for her at all.

1) Starts rubbing at her nose then rubs her hands around her face (Jesus this is starting off brilliant)

2) Is she reading from a script?

3) I understand she might have a bit of anxiety from being away from the camera for a while but the girl sounds like she is after finishing a marathon, she's so out of breath

4) "Miranda just slid into my DMs".... Sure Jan

5) The way she puts the moisturiser on her face and then proceeds to slap her own face and rubs the cream on. Grace furiously rubs the moisturiser on her face in some form of motion that my own face hurts

6) Puts on what looks like a freebie primer ontop of her Miranda Kerr moisturiser. Not forgetting to mention she plonks a dolop of it onto her palms and slaps her face again

7) More primer because she's after rubbing the other one off

8) This new primer has the same job as the first primer but somehow Grace needs to hydrate her face even more and needs her foundation to grip onto more cream and uses her fingers this time still rubbing in furiously

9) "Comments on YouTube are like gold".... Well she deletes half the comments anyways so the 5 comments she has on this one now, doesn't warrenty a Gold YouTube plague so calm down

10) Take a shot for everytime she says "Buildable" when she talks about her full coverage foundation while furiously rubbing with her brush she can't pronounce the name of

11) Uses a pale concealer (I soon found that it wasn't concelear in fact another foundation) on top of her already pale foundation (this one used to be a Make Up artist....)

12) Explains she has oily skin and lathers her face with cream upon cream and then rubs her face with her hands and the same brush for Foundation and Concealer...

13) Another product (I've lost what it was) and it won't budge so she says... Maybe calm down with the face rubbing and change the brush?

14) Uses the same brush to rub said product around and on both eyes. Does eye infections not register to Grace? Last I heard is too use a different brush or not use the same face brush around the eyes? When I'm using eye products, I found use my foundation brush around my eyes not on my eyes... . Maybe that's just me

15) "I use THIS brush from Iconic London".... Doesn't explain what size it is, what it does etc so for the poor unfortunate soul that's watching and wants to know, they've to look for it themselves

16) Emphatiszes how THIS brush blends the contour powder nicely while brushing furiously trying to smooth it out to look natural and you can see the look in her eyes when she knows she even bullshitting herself - "If you're in anyway heavy handed use a powder brush and blend it back" Failing to understand that she literally got a dollop of contour and fucked it on her face and was heavy handed herself

17) "Gorge"....Does anyone say this? Shits herself knowing her PIGMENTED blush was too much

18) Remember the Bubblelisious lipgloss? Grace uses this as her finished lip product

19) No idea what the fuck she's done to her brows

This is what Grace has allowed herself to film and edit and uploaded on youtube. Boring, unenthusiastic and no way, shape or form acted like she even wanted to do a YouTube video.

I blocked her from my youtube so she doesn't come into my recommendations because I'm embrassed for the girl. Honestly. Maybe she could improve in her next video but I can't bring myself to watch anymore of her snoozefest. I'll stick to the Tattlers giving me the goss

• Heart
  • Haha