Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title with most likes from @SiobhHiya- had to shorten it down :
Original Title was
A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said I was talking shite so I’m feeling kinda sulky.

Recap
She was into yoga for a while - this has now stopped
She was into fancy hot choclate, said it "literally" make your heart grow bigger - it doesnt
Kara the dog ruined her living room and she was almost in tears
Her birthday is in a few days in case you didnt know, going to refer it as Anne's Birthing Day
She was #BA for Pieta house but didn't speak about it until it was brought up here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Original Title was
A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said I was talking shite so I’m feeling kinda sulky.

Recap
She was into fancy hot choclate, said it "literally" make your heart grow bigger - it doesnt
Her birthday is in a few days in case you didnt know, going to refer it as Anne's Birthing Day
She was #BA for Pieta house but didn't speak about it until it was brought up here.

Anne’s birthing day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Original Title was

Recap

Thanks @opintionatedperson ! 😊 I am honored. 😂

Jesus yizzer getting through these threads faster than Grace gets up the stairs when it’s nap time

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just on waragainstinstagrammers and there is now a link on it to Grace's Tattle thread. I actually snorted. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched another “influencer” discussing that hot chocolate and the amazing impact it has had on her life and how it opens her heart and lets her connect with Mother Earth... and her days she has it are so much better than the days she doesn’t. Give me strength it sounds like a dodgy mlm to me to be honest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just watched another “influencer” discussing that hot chocolate and the amazing impact it has had on her life and how it opens her heart and lets her connect with Mother Earth... and her days she has it are so much better than the days she doesn’t. Give me strength it sounds like a dodgy mlm to me to be honest
Spill, who?

Reactions: 2
Good heavens! I’ve never heard such shite 🙄😂😂😂😂 Absolutely ridiculous! If they want to believe this madness than off with them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Original Title was

Recap

Don’t forget that Kara got a day out after Grace got her just desserts for leaving the poor dog in a cold cage with no blankets or toys or pillows! It’s a win for the dog, the kids might be next!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do you report bot accounts? Click report, then which options - pretend to be someone their not, etc?

Reactions: 1
Caaa -Coww Caaa Cow Caaa Cow more like a scene from Hitchcock the birds 🦅 🦅 🦅
And it seems to have disappeared in to the grease vault of things never to be seen again she will need a bigger house soon for all the shite that goes in there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Original Title was

Recap

Anne's birthing day!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aside from the balls she made of the Beautifect ad post caption, WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!! in that grid post? A wife beater and cycling shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its carters birthday today and jen had snaps up of frankie..So I bet grace and the kids are there too

Reactions: 7
She’s veeeerry quiet this weekend.
Obviously hasn’t brought the kids to the park/business park or else she’d upload a story to prove to us trolls that she takes her kids out 😝

She must be catching up on all that yoga 🧘🏼‍♀️
... or napping 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anne’s birthing day 😂😂😂
Oh pleaseee somebody message her, when she puts up about her bday (on the actual day) and say 'don't you mean annes birthday day' 🤣🤣 I imagine you'll be blocked but entertainment ftw!

I honestly feel like these insta huns are forgetting with "raw cocoa" was a thing like 5/6 years ago. The height of it and all this shite said now was said then. Notions the lot of them, and thick as tit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.