Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cupcakeapple re: weight gain with anti depressants. From what my doctor said, they can increase slash decrease appetite in different people, but they themselves don’t actually make someone put on xyz amount of weight. So it’s appetite changes versus anything else if I’m remembering right xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah here... a make up bag costing €320 yesterday and a manifestation. Course costing €199 today.
That’s a weeks wages gone on a bag that could be bought for €10 in Penney’s and the manifestation stuff can be found on any YouTube vid.
I doubt If this Maura one has anything to add to the thousands of free vids on manifestation . Why pay for what’s out there already? It’s like these ones changing for their make up course- YouTube have those, in their thousands, arguably far better for free . Deluded much?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah here... a make up bag costing €320 yesterday and a manifestation. Course costing €199 today.
That’s a weeks wages gone on a bag that could be bought for €10 in Penney’s and the manifestation stuff can be found on any YouTube vid.
I doubt If this Maura one has anything to add to the thousands of free vids on manifestation . Why pay for what’s out there already? It’s like these ones changing for their make up course- YouTube have those, in their thousands, arguably far better for free . Deluded much?
And after the price the bag seems so impractical. Pure plastic, it’s like a child’s toy. She put feck all into it because there’s no give and the dimensions are awkward. Could’ve had €310 left over after buying a decent make up bag

How in the name of God does she fund all this craic?! I know a lot of her things are gifted, but to be going to so many appointments surely costs a fortune.

Reactions: 10
Lads does anyone else feel vomitty when she rubs the creams and whatever other shite on her face. What is it? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The bun
the hairline
the gold chain
the gold cross earring flapping
the clown application of blush
the voice

How in gods name does she think it’s okay to put out you tube videos looking like that so unprofessional and doesn’t influence to try any of the products

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There’s nothing special about that “look” surely that’s just something everyone can do no?

Two things
1. That up and down voice is so annoying. It’s only annoying cos it’s so fake and not natural to her. Does she think she sounds interesting if she speaks up and down?
2. Why is she out of breath all throughout the video? I found myself catching and holding my breath all through it.
Is she that unfit? Christ I can’t talk, I need to up my fitness but she’s the one who is BA for a fitness clothes company

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God I hate to say it but I think her makeup looks nice for once.
On the other hand though this whole manifesting movement is really dangerous, it’s cult like and people are making money running courses on how to manifest something. They are making loads of money off the courses which allow them a nice income but the poor idiots paying their money are getting snake oil and scams.

Reactions: 11
",Miranda just slid in to my DM's the other day and I was like Hi" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You're not 14 Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The bun
the hairline
the gold chain
the voice

How in gods name does she think it’s okay to put out you tube videos looking like that so unprofessional and doesn’t influence to try any of the products
Don't forget, the t-shirt 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't think Miranda did.... :unsure:
Also did she do a youtube? some drop satan a heater to thaw out his gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bun
the hairline
the gold chain
the voice

You saved me typing it.

Especially the clown blush.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being in a job years and years and not progressing.... at all... she is literally doing the same looks since her snapchat days... but is happy as Larry to not progress..

That feckin change of accent thing annoys me more than it should 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
So she contours almost down to her jaw bone, way too low.
She blushes her whole cheeks 🤡🤡🤡
And she just put highlighter up under her eyes instead of on top of her cheekbone.
But yet she calls herself a Make up Artist 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.