Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly silly stupid witch. Dogs don't create that level of havoc 1) if they're trained, 2) attended to properly or 3) if you've just turned your back for a second. She hasn't a bleeping breeze how to look after her, nor is she interested in actually learning. Equally she has no interest in taking responsibility for her either. She's so lazy it's a crime.

And I guess you didn't actually mean to show off the crate that's clearly too small and has no blankets, eh Grace??? But that's the result of your actions when you choose to film it for the gram instead of actually being an adult and taking care of it.

She will literally walk herself into an animal cruelty investigation at this stage.

And good girl Kara for pissing on the couch. Teach the two fools in charge that they haven't done a tap to teach you anything or even to check you've had the opportunity to empty your bladder enough times.

Piss away Kara, good girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No doubt, with the serious fed up tone on her in that story, the dog will get a kick and she'll be then out into her crate as punishment.
The dog has all the signs of being mistreated. A dog this age doesn't pee on the couch. Not long now til Cara is on heat.....she has no idea

Reactions: 15
My pup was fully house trained at 4 months old. It's very very basic training. I less of course Kara has a bladder problem. Which is unlikely. It just breaks my heart.

Reactions: 8
I have two young pups, both 5 months and they’re fully toilet trained. We’ve never used crates and when they need to use the bathroom they bark at the back door. It’s easy to train a dog if you invest the time. I trained the two of them while working 13 hours a day...she had no excuse being at home all day. The poor dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will she ever learn that doing things like giving out about the dog will do her absolutely no favours 🙄 she cannot be this thick surely to god?

Reactions: 11
Looks like another bomb hit the room today. She could have done a similar reel to the one yesterday for a before and after of Kara getting in to the room.

The Dog has had zero training and is clearly too big for them to have in their house. There isn’t a proper back garden for it to get a proper exercise. We have/had loads of dogs (over 10 at one stage) all the time growing up but we have a big garden and a river behind our house for them to play. We had spaniels and smaller terriers and the odd big dog but the dogs were only allowed in to the kitchen and the rest of the house was out of bounds of them. I can’t remember once having seen that sort of mess made in any room in the house. Some of the dogs were house dogs and some weren’t. The odd time there presents left on the kitchen floor in the morning time but it wasn’t a common occurrence. The dogs always had water and food and were always well behaved.

Compared to Holly Carpenter and how she treats Max. Max is the prefect size dog for her house and has a nice bed, toys and gets loads of attention and lots of walks in the Phoenix Park.

Reactions: 10
How did she not know labs are famous for being lunatics until they are about 18 months old. Is she had wanted a lazy breed she should have adopted a greyhound or a lurcher. We have one who sleeps approx 28 hours a day

Reactions: 16
How did she not know labs are famous for being lunatics until they are about 18 months old. Is she had wanted a lazy breed she should have adopted a greyhound or a lurcher. We have one who sleeps approx 28 hours a day
Or a bulldog mags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but do you let two year olds play with "fluff"

Will she ever learn that doing things like giving out about the dog will do her absolutely no favours 🙄 she cannot be this thick surely to god?
Be interesting to see if this impacts in her follower numbers tomorrow

Reactions: 11
That poor dog. It is so upsetting to see. I can only imagine Grace sulking and giving out to her away from the camera. It is heartbreaking to see such a loveable and playful animal being neglected so much. We can all see it. The cage with no comforts 😨

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She has to be a bit thick. Between giving out to the dog who everyone prefers to her. To showing the beer bottle on the floor, to her child playing with fluff, how the hell does she think this is content

Reactions: 22
Your dog would be perfect for grace so 😂😂

Exactly, get a dog that suits your lifestyle otherwise be prepared to change your life to suit the dog. I would love a beagle but they are such smart active dogs you’d have to run them several times a day to burn their energy, I just don’t have the time so I got a small dog that suits my lifestyle and is happy with his two walks daily and snoozing on the couch.

she’s such a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Maybe instead of buying 10 acupuncture sessions she should have invested in some online dog training.
Also after all the backlash from her last fiasco with the dog crying in the background, you’d think she have learnt not to publicise what a bad dog owner she is...

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.