Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like rats off a sinking ship. Wonder how long management will put up with it.
The more she drops and the quicker the better companies won’t want to work with her then and all the freebies will stop
People need to unfollow her and realise you can still watch her stories as her account isn’t on private

Reactions: 14
The home account is dropping too. If she had any brains she actually go private and people would probably follow ( for a short while)

Hi Grace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My little boy is 2 in July, our living room is his playroom, we have no room for extra sitting room or playroom, looking at the toys annoys me sometimes but then I think he won't be small forever so let him have his play space, our house is a home for everyone to enjoy, Grace just wants her house all to herself, she is so selfish, she could change her sitting room into playroom, will only be for few years

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s not as if there isn’t enough places to sit in the house, then add the TWO outdoor furniture sets... I don’t get it... acting all sad ‘ can’t believe my baby is 2’ and then trying to erase any bit of childhood fun from the house? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 19
Within All the fbg thread titles, they give an actual list of all the fads that she has tried over the last year 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My little boy is 2 in July, our living room is his playroom, we have no room for extra sitting room or playroom, looking at the toys annoys me sometimes but then I think he won't be small forever so let him have his play space, our house is a home for everyone to enjoy, Grace just wants her house all to herself, she is so selfish, she could change her sitting room into playroom, will only be for few years
Much the same here! I’ve a 4 & 5 year old and they while away hours playing with their toys. Her using Hayden getting older as an excuse is tragic 🙄 I’ve an 11 year old niece who will often be down on the floor playing with the kids here too! I’ve no doubt it’ll fly by, and in a few years we’ll have a clear & decluttered sitting room for far longer than this stage will have lasted.

Grace would benefit from having fewer places to park her arse.

Reactions: 12
not to derail and bring up Orlaith but yes I agree it’s very sad. Although she hasnt shared any of his details or information but it seems to be a very mild form that doesn’t require any treatment except pain killers. My partners nephew was diagnosed 2 weeks before Orlaiths child and they have been to absolute hell with the chemo, steroids and all the procedures. It can be so tough for all but tougher for others.
Why are you even comparing? You know nothing about her child’s diagnosis or what treatment he may have to have in future.

Reactions: 18
She has a whole highlight reel on fbghome about making the space in the kitchen a play room not even a year ago. I understand that not everyone has space for a play room (I didn’t growing up) but if you do have the space.. why would you purposely have 2 adulty areas?
24C8CFC8-A1A7-4CE8-B34E-2F11DB2354C8.png

Reactions: 7
There is middle ground to be found. My kids had a playroom when younger and im not sure I would do it again. They still dragged all the toys to the kitchen, the living room, the hallway. Basically wherever I was they played. The only benefit was there was a dedicated room for them to go back too at the end of an evening and a door to close. I dont see a problem with not having a playroom, in fact I would argue having a space that had multiple uses and is a family orientated space makes more sense. That being said there never seems to be toys around?

Reactions: 14
There is middle ground to be found. My kids had a playroom when younger and im not sure I would do it again. They still dragged all the toys to the kitchen, the living room, the hallway. Basically wherever I was they played. The only benefit was there was a dedicated room for them to go back too at the end of an evening and a door to close. I dont see a problem with not having a playroom, in fact I would argue having a space that had multiple uses and is a family orientated space makes more sense. That being said there never seems to be toys around?
This is a good point! I’m not fortunate enough to have kids yet but I was thinking back to my childhood. I loved going to friends houses with playrooms I thought it was so lavish 😅 and that I would give one to my kids if I could lol. I don’t understand the reality of it though

I suppose I just don’t get why she’d make another area which doesn’t look very kid friendly. On her highlights I think it looked great when they first changed it around - worked for both mammy and kids.

This is a good point! I’m not fortunate enough to have kids yet but I was thinking back to my childhood. I loved going to friends houses with playrooms I thought it was so lavish 😅 and that I would give one to my kids if I could lol. I don’t understand the reality of it though

I suppose I just don’t get why she’d make another area which doesn’t look very kid friendly. On her highlights I think it looked great when they first changed it around - worked for both mammy and kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has a whole highlight reel on fbghome about making the space in the kitchen a play room not even a year ago. I understand that not everyone has space for a play room (I didn’t growing up) but if you do have the space.. why would you purposely have 2 adulty areas?
View attachment 560548
I wonder if she is just changing it back as the kids aren’t at home as much now and are back in crèche full time. Seems a coincidence that she’d change it when look down started last year and now things are opening back up there is no need for it anymore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.