Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not
I wonder if she is just changing it back as the kids aren’t at home as much now and are back in crèche full time. Seems a coincidence that she’d change it when look down started last year and now things are opening back up there is no need for it anymore.
Don’t want to be nitpicking but the highlight is from June last year when things started to open up again so don’t think that’s the reason

Kara getting her own back 😂 grace disgusted that she has a mess to clean up now.. actually she’ll probably leave it till kips finishes work

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Grace sounded like she was gonna start crying with anger at Kara, maybe if you trained her she would know how to act!!

Reactions: 17
The dog is clearly bored and is not stimulated enough. You can not have a dog that size and not exercise it and play with it,

Reactions: 21
That mess didn't happen from turning your back for a second. That came from Grace probably having an afternoon nap and leaving the dog downstairs alone. She'd have heard the racket. Bullshit as per usual. Do we not know by now that Kara is only another on the long list of fads she will get rid of eventually because she can't be arsed! Poor crater

Reactions: 27
The dog is clearly bored and is not stimulated enough. You can not have a dog that size and not exercise it and play with it,
Absolutely. A relative has the same breed dog and back when she was a puppy the energy she had was mad. She was walked twice a day every single day and she would still want to play all the time!! But unlike Grace this suited them as they had recently retired and wanted to put their time and energy they now had into a pet and loved getting out and about with her. Grace just can't be arsed and you can be sure as duck that dog gets walked once a week if even!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Grace if you're reading this TRAIN YOUR BLOODY DOG!!!! The poor dog is clearly not being exercised or stimulated. This doesn't happen when your back is turned for a second. More like an hour she was probably sitting on her fat arse doing sweet duck all as usual. That dog would be better off with a more active family. Cant stand people who buy these big dog breeds as puppies when they're 'cute' and forget they grow up and you have to train them properly. Stick with the cats love.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As someone who is animal mad. This whole thing really upsets me. The dog is doing that out of pure boredom. Nothing wrong with crate training (wasn't for us) but it needs to be done properly with the correct stimulus for the dog. That's not something that was done in a few seconds. Looks like separation anxiety to me.

Would love to put grace in that crate with nothing to sit on for half a day. See how she likes it. Dog will be re homed by Summer. And this isn't just a "Grace" thing. It's people getting dogs without doing their research. They bought a Labrador, (sorry... rescued) a bit of research and preparation wouldn't have gone amiss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When do we Think the dog will be gone to his new home?
I bet eventually Kara won't be seen for a few days or maybe a week or two.. Grace will then come on and address "all the messages" asking about Kara and say how her anxiehee is broohal ah the mineh like the worst ever so mammy Ann is mindin Kara so she can focus on herself ....... then kara will never set foot in her house again

Reactions: 19
Poor dog will be locked up constantly in the crate now
She sounded so pissed in that story off well get off your arse and give dog good walk not just around the pond in your estate and it won’t happen
I’m fuming she has that beautiful dog and doesn’t look after it right our dog passed away last summer we were devastated and we were finding hard adopt one from a pound we since have decided to wait now to get another one
She’s an absolute wagon

Reactions: 10
Was just going to say - Kara might be finding alternative accommodation soon . We’ve 2 dogs , 1 of which is a black Lab & honestly it was a good 2 years before she calmed down . We are lucky that we’ve loads of space ( have horses ) so she got plenty of exercise to tire her out . We also have a lurcher and honest to goodness the Lurcher is the biggest couch potato going . Half as much work as our beautiful Lab . I cringe when she shows Kara ... it’s so clear she didn’t want the dog and couldn’t be arsed with her .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.