Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cleaning crowd will be getting a phone call in to clean the piss up 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Some other bellend posting horrible comments on last night's post. Talking about Tattle. Again, this is why Tattle is considered to be the forum for bullies, trolls, people with too much time on their hands etc etc.

Reactions: 9
So alllllll the kids toys go back into those cabinets. What have they got, 1 barbie and 1 matchbox car. Thats not a hell of a lot of storage for toys for 2 kids. I have 2 aswell, I need a spare house for all the toys. πŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Some other bellend posting horrible comments on last night's post. Talking about Tattle. Again, this is why Tattle is considered to be the forum for bullies, trolls, people with too much time on their hands etc etc.
That annoys me.. idiot posting that... IF YOU ARE HERE ON THIS THREAD PISS OFF GIVING US A BAD NAME YA twit.

..yes,I shouted πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was this?

Unnecessary for someone to comment with the thread title, but that person also mentioned Sienna being left out. Within minutes, there’s a story featuring Sienna.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else cop Hayden hoovering in the background on that last story πŸ˜‚ He's obviously playing ad it's dead cute but it looks like she has him cleaning the mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else cop Hayden hoovering in the background on that last story πŸ˜‚ He's obviously playing ad it's dead cute but it looks like she has him cleaning the mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I say more likely Chris is doing it and he is "helping".

Poor Kars is never getting out of that tiny bare crate again is she.

Whoever that is commenting and trolling her can you please stop. You're just giving her a reason to come on and have a pity party.

Half of me thinks it could be grace though to try boost the account... Poor me getting called names type thing...

Reactions: 16
Not grace bribing sienna to tell us all it’s mammys birthday soon but then going to tell us all it’s 5 days away! Perfect for loads of freebies to come to the door by then πŸ™ˆπŸ€”

Reactions: 24
Can the real Loren Granger please stand up?

... and then leave πŸ‘‹

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can the real Loren Granger please stand up?

... and then leave πŸ‘‹
Just read the comments there and I’m actually embarrassed for whoever that is! It’s all fun and games us all here having a laugh and ranting but leave her Instagram page and tattle separate so whoever Loren granger is we don’t claim you and would appreciate if you could close the door on your way out thank you

Reactions: 22
Is that not like the number one rule? What happens on tattle stays on tattle? I’ve had no problem calling her out from my own account she blocked me but that’s just not on

Reactions: 12
Conor Pope is on virgin media now talking about the financial and behavioural implications of having a dog Grace, go and have a look and learn.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.