Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

qwertyQ

God very depressing room for a two year old🥴horrible carpet dull black and white pics on the wall as for all those boring desenio pictures too🤦‍♀️ Should be pics of the kids all over 🙈

God just looked at her page didn’t know she had a child with cancer very sad 😔
Oh another Grace diaster she managed to make that all about her too. I love Orlaiths page. She is so honest and those kids are actual dotes

TinaGP

VIP Member
@TinaGP we need clarification - are you being influenced by Grace?? 😅
Ah jaysus no 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I had this hair style way before our Gracey grabber 😂😂 I’m not ashamed to say it 😎😂😂😂 My roots are a right mess and my hair is very long and I couldn’t give a shite! 😂😂 I’m a mama to two small children and a teenager and I don’t have time now to go the hairdressers ( they are open in the country I’m living in) Well,I do like my hair this length now! It was never this long, I’m enjoying it! 😂😂

Ah jaysus no 🙈🤣🤣🤣 I had this hair style way before our Gracey grabber 😂😂 I’m not ashamed to say it 😎😂😂😂 My roots are a right mess and my hair is very long and I couldn’t give a shite! 😂😂 I’m a mama to two small children and a teenager and I don’t have time now to go the hairdressers ( they are open in the country I’m living in) Well,I do like my hair this length now! It was never this long, I’m enjoying it! 😂😂
Do you wear pigtails ? 🤔

Asking for a friend

Let’s not do this guessing about who’s cancer is worse. We as tattlers are better than that.
Orlaith donlon has been very open that she is not sharing all to do with his cancer, I think it would be appropriate for us to park this conversation here.

No disrespect, I’m so so sorry to hear about your partners nephew. As a mum of a kid with a childhood cancer, I know the pain. But even in cancer circles, the ‘one up man ship’ exists.
I absolutely agree! Was not trying one man up ship at all - there’s no prizes in childhood cancer. Apologies

nemo123

I can’t help but think if I made mistakes such as the clean alcohol and then the 30% growing heart from hot chocolate id be sacked, like charging a customer a made up price or giving them complete fabricated inaccurate advice.

I feel like she is so into this heebee Jeebee ,airy fairy bollix that’s she’s going to start casting spells next😂😂

crankypants13

Chatty Member
I can’t help but think if I made mistakes such as the clean alcohol and then the 30% growing heart from hot chocolate id be sacked, like charging a customer a made up price or giving them complete fabricated inaccurate advice.
Exactly this! In my last job we had really stringent quality controls, and if a consumer was given incorrect information then someone would need to contact them and clarify the situation. It was treated really seriously. She doesn’t give a flying f*ck and puts it down to the fact her friends know she says random things. Not good enough, Grace. Especially when we know that a portion of that 169k people actually buy into the shite she’s pedalling.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks