Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Exactly....only picked her because she is a blogger!! Zen is just an instagram persona....in reality she has a dark side. If she was so honest she would be up front about her fella being locked up.
Who’s fella is locked up the new godchild’s father??

Reactions: 2

Lauradebarra

When someone "pulls stock" its usually for advertising or for a photo shoot. Pulled stock is stock taken out of the shop but that then needs to be returned in the same condition free of charge. Credit card details are taken in case stock is damaged when its returned. She definitely bought it but probably did so with a voucher she may have been given for pr reasons.
Don't all the floggers get €250 or something like that voucher each month from Penney's? Was thinking with all the Zara lately that they now getting something similar from there too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Her friend Jen (jensjourney) seems to have her life together and her head screwed on, it's a pity she doesn't have a word with Grace and steer her in a better direction.
Side note, I love Jen, does she have a thread on this?
I really like jen aswell .

Reactions: 1
I've criticised Grace for all the freebies etc, but after hearing those voice messages I'm absolutely going to defend her now.

Firstly, I think it was kind of her to offer help, apologise and to offer to call you Jane. She really went out of her way to explain herself, which she really didn't have to do. Most people would just ignore.

To me, it's clear from those messages that Grace is not bullshitting. Just because she's able to pick herself up and get on with things an hour or two after a panic attack doesn't mean she's not suffering real panic attacks.. Not everyone's experience is the same. As she said she's been suffering from them for a long time on and off, she's probably learned
I have never seen anyone say she should have been taken to A&E for a panic attack if they did then it's very silly. I have attended A&E with a family member who was extremely suicidal and we got turned away with no help at all. If everyone that got panic attacks turned up at A&E it would be a lot worse than it already is.
I was one of the people that said when she had the worst panic attacks of her life that she should go the hospital..its certainly not silly in my opinion.. as that's what I and many others have done when you feel that low and cant breathe... I thought it was a heart attack.. that was my worst one..

But Grace's worst one happened and she went for a chipper to howth.. sounds like they are anxiety episodes .. certainly not full on panic attacks

Last edited:

Agelsfa

She is literally offloading her own kids so she can mind someone else’s to make herself seem more “relatable” and such an amazing friend 🙄 Your kids don’t give a shite if you’re relatable they want their mam around paying attention to them!

How did nobody comment on the bright orange foot when she was showing what she bought in Homesavers?!! 😂😂 I saw it and was like OMG I won’t be buying that St Tropez tan- not that I would’ve anyway but it was baaaaaaaad!
I don't think it counts as 'offloading your kids' if your husband is watching them. Is he offloading the little one(I can't remember his name) on Grace?

Noseynatter

This is another “best friend” of Grace’s that she met 2 years ago at one of her meet up group things. I hadn’t a clue who she was until Grace was posting outside the maternity saying she was waiting on her to text to say she was in active labour. Grace was her birthing partner as Zen’s fella only went and got himself locked up for a year for a hit and run! Anyway Grace is now this child’s fairy Godmother and although she is crippled with anxiety has been taking the child for sleepovers to give Zen a break. They’re both as boring as each other.
Thank you. All makes sense now.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I know right!! And she was the birth partner and now the child’s godmother!
But has only known her 3 years ? Like how does this girl not have longer friends / sisters / cousins she could go to ? Like I just think it’s all so false !

Janeymac

Is it angles or is it photoshop? I always think she looks great in pics she takes of herself and I know we always put our best foot forward but Zen wellness had pic up from her child’s birthday and Grace looks totally different to the point where I think it couldn’t be angles?
Jesus I would kill my friend if she put up such an unflattering pic of me 😢

Eire

Why did she delete her story of making a guest list for the wedding eeekkkkkk! 😐

• Wow