Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolypolymmm

Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her
I know her too and she is very strange

Reactions: 1

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over her taking the friends newborn for the night. I could not imagine handing over my new baby. I doubt grace is even that good a friend. Never really heard her mention this Jen girl before she had the baby. It’s bizarre
I know right!! And she was the birth partner and now the child’s godmother!

Her “ Best “ friend Jen did great content and coverage on it - what they serve in direct provision versus what avoca sell . So I’m sure she is well aware . She is just tooooo lazy to be bothered with any sort of cause .. apart from her own anxiety !
I'll never buy my treats outta there now.. very sad to hear this.. genuinely didn't know. 😔😔😔

Madamex

VIP Member
Isnt it a bit odd to get thrush in your mouth? I mean is it her immune system? I've only really heard of babies getting it.

Just with the Penny's thing. They have a "content room" where bloggers can go in "pull some stock" from the floor, bring it up the room (it's in their HQ above the Mary Street shop) and "create content" with it. So it's basically a nice room where you can photo your "haul". Don't think you actually have to buy anything. You're basically giving Penneys free advertising and you get your 'content' for free.
Most of the insta Huns would be fairly friendly with Penneys PR so they could have said to her if she wanted to come in or it wouldn't have been a big deal to ask them.
But essentially she shouldn't have brought the items home?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
We still haven’t seen the Lou and belle baby IGTV??!
I bet u she has a cleaner cos the house looked awful tidy this morning when she was ‘hoovering’ with Hayden 😂😂