Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StopTheMadness1

Imagine going up to view point and setting this up to watch the robbed cars do the jump? Only Tallaght people will get this! You'd get the grad boxed off ye if ye turned up like that. The proper Tallaght version of this is drive thru McDonald's with a milkshake , up to view point to watch the joy riders and your have a sneaky doobie too. You'll be lucky if you get a snog and a finger 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂 I showed this to my husband and he said imagine going up to view point and doing this. You'd get boxed in and everything fleeced just for having notions. We're tallaght heads too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I totally 100% disagree with you.
What’s the issue with calling someone to mind her kids for a little while? (I don’t know this story btw.) If she rang someone because she got a physical injury would that be ok? Why is it not ok if she needed time to gather herself during a time of exacerbated anxiety?
You are so wrong here to be honest.
What good would going to the hospital do? For panic attacks? As I said before, for some people these are a regular occurrence. They pass. You might have a period where they hit your regularly and that’s ok.
I don’t recall her mentioning her depression had escalated. She said her anxiety has. She wasn’t suicidal. She wasn’t a danger to herself or others. She hadn’t lost touch with reality. She has suffered from this for years. So why would she need to go to A&E? A&E is for medical emergencies.
Grace said she is in contact with her GP about it. He upped her dosage of her SSRI to help her through it. She also said she has a psychotherapist. How do you know she doesn’t do CBT with him/her?
Hi Grace / Graces pal 🙋‍♀️

You’re taking the context out of my post. Grace has had lots of panic attacks or so she says, so she knows they are not emergencies.
Think you are on the wrong thread - there is rave thread that you can go over to !

Sayit4real

VIP Member
For someone who has a degree in languages her English is shocking "their homewares is brilliant at the moment" l
Her spelling is terrible and her grammar . Couldn’t agree more !

It was so odd! I think she had those clear braces in or something she sounded like she was slurring her words!
I think the slurring is that she is medicated to be honest ... I thin
That rant she posted on stories is absolutely pathetic. Grace, just get off the internet. You’re obviously not cut out for the insta hun life. You’re not a blogger, you’re not a makeup artist, you don’t post anything that would inspire anyone. You’re a glorified salesperson and You sound like a spoilt brat. Grow up, get a real job.
Ya she was sent on a press trip with a few other blaggers for 3days I think? she went and she was meant too do a YouTube vlog for it but in typical grace form nothing came of it for months and it was excuse after excuse Everytime she was called out on it, the best was that the memory stick had been lost in the move so what could she do!! 🙄 Anyway magically she found said memory stick and released probably the worst video I have even seen, with little too no information on anything. I'd say the company were raging

does anyone remember the L’Oréal I think it was press trip where they all stayed in that new hotel in Dublin . She sat on the bed like a deflated sack put up about 2 shots and nothing else ! Like I still don’t know what the products are ! I’d say the brand were raging ! Why do people keep booking her ??

Last edited:
Have ye seen the IGTV on her home page there? She said it was to help promote that small business... no idea why she had to feature. The owner surely should have been the focus. And I don't see anything aaaaahhhmazzzzzzing about the camera work either!!! AND she points out its not a collab but 100% would have taken free stuff off your wan who should have just stayed away from disGRACE
I’ve no idea why she had to feature either as the business owner spoke lovely and would’ve done a great job herself. Must be the exposure?

Eire

I think what would have been nicer to see is the video of her and the family having a picnic, because sorry I wouldn’t be caught dead having a fancy ott picnic in my car on my own
Yeah wouldn’t that be way better , not just her on her atein the whole thing on her own and she picking the flowers .. settin up camp in the back of her car 😂

• Haha

StopTheMadness1

Did anyone see the video from homesavers? Grace recently popped into her local store and there only delighted with what she picked up.

• Haha

JakeMcEvoy

yes I agree . A healthy person can sometimes get thrush if they had to take a lot of antibiotics for some reason but it would be in another part of the body if you get my meaning . Not usually inside the mouth . That usually only happens to an adult who has something else going on . Hopefully the pharmacist told her to see a dr
She mentioned being on antibiotics for a UTI and kidney infection; it is fairly common to get thrush in the mouth from some of those harsher antibiotics. But yeah she needs to visit a GP and not just get advice from terrie chat about it on her stories 🙄

Sickoftheswipeups

I saw the video . It was embarrassing . The food she was eating looked exactly the same as the Italian platter that was in her competition over a week ago . Did anyone win the competition or is it the same week old food in the boot or should I say tailgate 🤣
I don’t understand the whole thing about pulling stock from Penney’s. Can someone explain?
Was this an ad or what was the point of it ?
I think the pulling stock thing is a nod to her dipping her toe into the interior designer pool 🥴

• Sick

JakeMcEvoy

This really reminded me of a few Asian bloggers I follow that put so much effort into creating beautiful pictures and videos just for the aesthetic of their grids. They never make out like it’s so much work though!
I couldnt place why it felt familiar! This is why!

Even if she had done a cute family photo shoot, I would "get" it, but there is just no purpose as such. I suppose its a shoot for herself as a brand, but it wasnt exactly a picture of perfection for her brand either. Like people mentioned the patchy tan etc., if all the details were immaculate it would probably make more sense as an advertisement of her brand.

Janeymac

One of the comments was about her being BIG enough to take the criticism. That will be the comment everyone focuses on. Fits with the troll narrative.
I didn’t see any like that 🤔 you’d think she would be online deleting like hell

I keep feeling like I dreamt that video 😂 how Fucking embarrassing like I’m honestly mortified on behalf of Grace! It’s almost as if she is going child like! Running around a field like a tick putting piss the beds in a jar, sitting in a boot alone eating cheese.

And then the Oscar acceptance speech!
Aw lads I’ll stop now there is so much to say about this! It makes zero sense 🤯🤯🤯
Well you have put it into words so perfectly 😆 it literally didn’t feel real watching it 😆

• Haha

StopTheMadness1

Has anyone noticed not one comment from Krisps nor Mags or any of his family supporting her ? Id say they watched it through their fingers for the cringing🙈🙈🙈

And nothing from her sister his sisters or krisps
They all probably have her muted cause they aren't bothered about her shite "Content" anymore and I use that term loosely

Rolypolymmm

Tell me more about her fella being locked up
There was links to the news page in this thread of maybe the last one. He drunk drove and ran over someone and they died.....so now he is serving time. On her Instagram though she says he was asking her what she wanted for her birthday, doing an online shop from his cell was he tut tut

• Haha
Her first zoom????!!

wtf

Have we time hopped back to March Grace?

When you weigh your self holding your Daily drop of freebie packages and your manky cardigan

There’s a 13lb difference when you put them down
Think she meant first zoom launch than just a regular zoom