Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the products/brands post re Voduz on the old thread I haven’t seen her use it since she got the Dyson and she didn’t get the new tool as she’d have to show it

In regards to the products/brands post re Voduz on the old thread I haven’t seen her use it since she got the Dyson and she didn’t get the new tool as she’d have to show it
Edit!
I’ve just seen her stories! Disappointed they are using her but I have the hairdryer and straightener already and love them so I won’t be influenced 😂😂

Reactions: 3
See her new giveaway of food..... ultimate parent night off ammmmm nah Grace we all don't have our man. Mam and sister over at our beck and call majority of us don't get to pee in peace God shes full of notions

Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is, I’ve suffered with really bad anxiety at time’s in my life where I can hardly speak to people I know in public I avoid social media like it’s the Black Plague, I genuinely don’t get the likes of grace who can sit and essentially talk to herself (Her phone) about her anxiety. I know everyone deals with things differently but I remember a few months ago Hayden was still really small she came on saying how bad her mental health was bla bla bla and not two minutes later she perks up packs her bags for a press trip with Dominic I’ve cancelled on weddings, parties ect because of my anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still can’t get over her taking the friends newborn for the night. I could not imagine handing over my new baby. I doubt grace is even that good a friend. Never really heard her mention this Jen girl before she had the baby. It’s bizarre

Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is, I’ve suffered with really bad anxiety at time’s in my life where I can hardly speak to people I know in public I avoid social media like it’s the Black Plague, I genuinely don’t get the likes of grace who can sit and essentially talk to herself (Her phone) about her anxiety. I know everyone deals with things differently but I remember a few months ago Hayden was still really small she came on saying how bad her mental health was bla bla bla and not two minutes later she perks up packs her bags for a press trip with Dominic I’ve cancelled on weddings, parties ect because of my anxiety

I'm the same. I've being so bad with anxiety I've being in taxis on my way into town and I've had to turn around and go home. I've not left my bed. I haven't eaten for days. Lifting my head from the pillow was a struggle. I've had panic attacks where I'd be unable to breath. I have a child and I've thought what would be an exceptable age to leave her (not be here anymore) . Even typing that hurts me. I have struggled for a long time, then I listen to Grace and she too is saying she is struggling and she suffers and yet she can go to launches of stuff and the likes. It really is a kick in the vagina (sorry for being rude). I feel mental health is such a fragile thing so if people call her out then they are the bad ones, but hand on my heart feel she is exaggerating her mental health issues. There is no way if she has being so low the last few days should she have minded a child so small that was not hers. I wouldn't put myself responsible for such a task. Apologies for the rant and please excuse any spelling mistakes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm the same. I've being so bad with anxiety I've being in taxis on my way into town and I've had to turn around and go home. I've not left my bed. I haven't eaten for days. Lifting my head from the pillow was a struggle. I've had panic attacks where I'd be unable to breath. I have a child and I've thought what would be an exceptable age to leave her (not be here anymore) . Even typing that hurts me. I have struggled for a long time, then I listen to Grace and she too is saying she is struggling and she suffers and yet she can go to launches of stuff and the likes. It really is a kick in the vagina (sorry for being rude). I feel mental health is such a fragile thing so if people call her out then they are the bad ones, but hand on my heart feel she is exaggerating her mental health issues. There is no way if she has being so low the last few days should she have minded a child so small that was not hers. I wouldn't put myself responsible for such a task. Apologies for the rant and please excuse any spelling mistakes.
And that's the point... shes not as bad as shes making out... and her minding a newborn overnight proves it .. x

'Please believe me... this vouduz Is the cutest delivery ever ..I know I said Dyson was great.. and I know i said all my lani blo's are great... they are all AMAZING...I wouldnt lie to guys ' 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet we will have no more mentions of her anxiety for a while.... you can see she’s trying to be way more upbeat today....

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe someone who ‘sells’ themselves as Zen would pass off their 6 week old baby to a non family member!! When my 1st baby was 6 weeks I brought her to a family wedding because I wouldn’t even leave her with my own mother!!

Reactions: 13
And that's the point... shes not as bad as shes making out... and her minding a newborn overnight proves it .. x

'Please believe me... this vouduz Is the cutest delivery ever ..I know I said Dyson was great.. and I know i said all my lani blo's are great... they are all AMAZING...I wouldnt lie to guys ' 🥴
Possibly the most appropriate screenshot EVER

Reactions: 7
Can't believe someone entrusted her to mind a newborn with her being mentally fragile 🤔.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when her and kips are having an argument. "But kips I'm not well" "ring me ma and mags and get them to come over" . "I can't cope" "i need a break and I'm going to stay with in me mas with me new godchild, Krystle, sorry Everleigh. I'm always mixing up dem two places on Harcourt street"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.