Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
Also she was supposed to have a manicure and pedicure but her nails still look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cocacola

I have never seen anyone say she should have been taken to A&E for a panic attack if they did then it's very silly. I have attended A&E with a family member who was extremely suicidal and we got turned away with no help at all. If everyone that got panic attacks turned up at A&E it would be a lot worse than it already is.
Something along those lines.
That's shocking. I hope your family member is OK now.

Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her
Were they not friends since baby group with sienna? Still seems like a strange relationship. Well I hope it is genuine and this little baby isn’t being used to gain attention and followers, not just in a advertising way either like others, more insidious really as getting an insta influencer friend to do it by having a central role in their life. Please say I’m way off the mark 😕

Grace is a spoilt brat! She had her mother and sister over to clean her house when grace or Chris by the looks of things literally do nothing! Her sister works and has her own child wonder how often grace goes to hers to help her out?
I know there's probably a reason and maybe mags doesn't want to depend on her own family but I wonder why Jens journey mam childminds for her and not either grace or her own mam? Especially during lockdown! Says a lot really!!
I feel a bit sorry for the sister but at the same time she's an enabler and needs to wise up!!
Don’t forget she was given a loan of the couch!!! 😂

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I’m not fit and don’t lead a healthy lifestyle and I’d happily throat punch you if you commented about my weight. Don’t be mean about her weight it’s not nicd
Listen, there’s worse comments on here than that. It’s like saying don’t mention her having naps because some people have insomnia.

Malone

VIP Member
Well if a yoplait delivery lands on her doorstep tomorrow because she shared her thrush problem with the world, I give up
Can you imagine that content . Between Terris banana lobbed on the plate and Graces thrush - they’ll sell out

cocacola

But you also say what good would the hospital do for panic attacks so that was definitely a more generalised statement. I’m not saying Grace in particular needs to go to A&E. I’m not going to comment on her mental health in that respect because I don’t know what she goes through with it at all and I don’t think that’s fair.
I was saying that in response to someone insisting she should be in hospital for panic attacks. But you’re right - what I really meant was what good would A&E do for someone who’s experienced many previous panic attacks and understands the process. Because some people like Grace are used to them and they know they’ll pass and are not dangerous. For someone experiencing their first panic attack it’s a different story. Good to clarify - thanks.

I genuinely dont think you are on the right thread... there is a rave about section on here that might interest you...
Ridiculous. How is discussing anxiety raving about Grace?

Lorz19

Chatty Member
OMG LOOK AT HER STORY. She literally looks pregnant again, and in her grid post she looked so slim, girls it’s all about those fecking angles 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Hope she puts a swipe up for that magic mirror cos I’m buying 🤳🏻
I just wish she’d own who she is instead of editing her pics so much. I get she’s not happy with her weight, so many people including myself struggle but putting forward an edited picture where you look totally different surely isn’t good for your mental health? No one gives a shit about her weight other than herself but it just portrays more lies..

Is that pic gone? Or was it only on stories?

the one with the very, very bad angle and the cat and the eye cucumbers?

a much better angled pic up now?
she always looks fairly ok in that mirror but says she has 4/5 stone to lose?
A Week apart.
Is it angles or is it photoshop? I always think she looks great in pics she takes of herself and I know we always put our best foot forward but Zen wellness had pic up from her child’s birthday and Grace looks totally different to the point where I think it couldn’t be angles?
And this is from a video last week . 🤷‍♀️

A Week apart.

And this is from a video last week . 🤷‍♀️
And I'm not commenting on her weight... I'm just commenting on the difference in pics/videos from a week ago to the one she posted in the mirror... maybe it isnt angles .. I dunno... but she doesn't look like that pic she posted... 100%.

But anyway I guess its up to her if she wants to photoshop or edit pics.. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments