Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janeymac

A brief synopsis of her eight voice messages
At first I felt sorry for her and actually thought maybe ya know she’s had anxiety and panic attacks for soooo long that she is able to get out of some of them quiet quick and does what she finds to be a help like going away from the house or take a break outdoors. But then after listening to her next few voice messages I thought no.

For real serious.
[/
Stop can you share them?
how do you share voice messages 😆

Reactions: 1

MarieLou

We still haven’t seen the Lou and belle baby IGTV??!
I bet u she has a cleaner cos the house looked awful tidy this morning when she was ‘hoovering’ with Hayden 😂😂
Did she buy that dyson herself? Watched it this morning before my gifted coffee so can’t remember if she tagged it

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Here’s one example off the top of my head. Very wobbly jacuzzi!
And I mean bless her she was only after having Hayden there but the difference in her face her face has gotten much puffier but that could be from medication she’s taking for her mental health issues I hate talking about anyone’s weight I work hard to keep weight off myself after my last pregnancy

BallsBurst

What was her original 'vision'? Who pulled out? They obviously weren't keen on the storyboard. Which must have contained one picture! I'm bored to death watching her

Andipop20

She’s sooooo mean, I create more on my tictok than she’s does for a €3000 #ad she’s lazy and lacks creativity. She down right copy’s Orlaigh Dolan’s whole page
And houseby thewhitethorns.
Ya she was sent on a press trip with a few other blaggers for 3days I think? she went and she was meant too do a YouTube vlog for it but in typical grace form nothing came of it for months and it was excuse after excuse Everytime she was called out on it, the best was that the memory stick had been lost in the move so what could she do!! 🙄 Anyway magically she found said memory stick and released probably the worst video I have even seen, with little too no information on anything. I'd say the company were raging

well that’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back? Who the fuck sent her? And why the fuck? Oh lord.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
My niece used to get the same bus to school as kips. She said she can't believe hes engaged to the famous Grace. 😁

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Did anyone spot the giant flat screen tv propped up at the side to the desk. I wonder was that a previous gift. If she done so many steps why didn’t she show her Fitbit and tell us the number. I would call the food she has shown us on her stories healthy at all. Who is she kidding. Why would Krisps be doing meal preps if he was made redundant? It’s not like he going in to work everyday.

I reckon she hasn’t been working with too many brands lately.
The tv is in the PlayStation corner!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I know this isn’t her thread but did anyone else notice Denise Pelo hasn’t posted anything on her own page in a few days?? Wonder what’s going on??