Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykerry

There was links to the news page in this thread of maybe the last one. He drunk drove and ran over someone and they died.....so now he is serving time. On her Instagram though she says he was asking her what she wanted for her birthday, doing an online shop from his cell was he tut tut
Nooooooo!! Fuck sake

You’re taking the context out of my post. Grace has had lots of panic attacks or so she says, so she knows they are not emergencies.
But you also say what good would the hospital do for panic attacks so that was definitely a more generalised statement. I’m not saying Grace in particular needs to go to A&E. I’m not going to comment on her mental health in that respect because I don’t know what she goes through with it at all and I don’t think that’s fair.

Winternughts

Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her
[

I also remember her in school her and Dom were definitely the popular girls of the school !