Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike - what did I just watch?!?!? I want to unwatch it. Was she trying to be seductive? I think that was what she was going for. Answers on the back of a postcard.

A lot candle in your car! Stop it, some people are too stupid for words.
Christ on a bike - what did I just watch?!?!? I want to unwatch it. Was she trying to be seductive? I think that was what she was going for. Answers on the back of a postcard.

A lot candle in your car! Stop it, some people are too stupid for words.
Christ on an actual bike would have been more seductive than poor Grace.

Although the foot beside the Buddha kind of did it for me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve commented on her post asking about the pulling and I’m just waiting for it to be deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed not one comment from Krisps nor Mags or any of his family supporting her ? Id say they watched it through their fingers for the cringing🙈🙈🙈

And nothing from her sister his sisters or krisps
They all probably have her muted cause they aren't bothered about her shite "Content" anymore and I use that term loosely

Reactions: 2
Dog rehomer making valid points and getting lynched . Don’t understand the “ it’s brilliant Grace “ comments . I’m sorry it’s absolutely shite .
Shes not on it now....must have been blocked with the 2 others

She's deleting comments like a right one, iv noticed afew missing there already 😂😂
Yes all negative ones are gone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Comments deleted left and right.
She has no confidence in her work, if she did she would allow constructive criticism on her video.
And if she has no confidence in it, how are we meant to buy in to it or potential brands?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the comments that weren't blanket praise have been deleted and poor Mary still asking her to clarify what pulling stock means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has no confidence in her work, if she did she would allow constructive criticism on her video.
And if she has no confidence in it, how are we meant to buy in to it or potential brands?
I don’t get how it’s her work though if it’s someone else videoing and editing it 🤔 what did she actually do to create this content. If its a styling job she’s looking for then that ain’t happening with the Buddha head and candles in the car

Any thread suggestions?
Grace's pulled stock content creation confusion
How about rehome your dog 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would prefer a bag of chips and a 99 myself. And to sit in the car not in the boot as I wouldnt fit in mine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I commented just saying I didn't get it. Which I don't. Nothing mean. At last count 80 something people liked my comment and... pooooofffff.....its been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.