Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how it’s her work though if it’s someone else videoing and editing it 🤔 what did she actually do to create this content. If its a styling job she’s looking for then that ain’t happening with the Buddha head and candles in the car
Her problem is that she half asses everything, going in and 'pulling' a few cushions and bits from penneys is not styling, her own personal styling was messy and there was no clear message at all.
I'd be mortified to say I was the assistant or editor tbh

Reactions: 7
Scrolled through Graces feed... where have the outfits gone, the makeup, the grooming?She looked so well through pregnancies etc. Why not accept weight, everyone has their vice, focus on dressing well for her size, at least there’s an audience for that....pick something and do it well, everything is such a mish mash now, food, sweets, hair products, tan, kettles, cleaning products, arts and crafts..... it’s just too much, it’s overwhelming watching it, it’s insulting to people working hard and trying their best for their families. She wants to take a break tomorrow but will go “somewhere nice”, talk about living in a fantasy world. Take a break and actually rest, switch of the phone, stop burning candles and melts and actually rest your mind and body. It’s all madness. Excess and gluttony only heightening depression. It’s actually sad to watch. Value your family and relationship, nice things will never fill the void long term.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I commented just saying I didn't get it. Which I don't. Nothing mean. At last count 80 something people liked my comment and... pooooofffff.....its been deleted
There isn't one bad comment left! Poor Grace. She will actually need a day off after all the deleting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her problem is that she half asses everything, going in and 'pulling' a few cushions and bits from penneys is not styling, her own personal styling was messy and there was no clear message at all.
I'd be mortified to say I was the assistant or editor tbh
Yes you’re spot on. Her styling is sloppy and bargain basement at best.
I don’t get her at all. She’s meant to be a beauty influencer and she never does beauty anymore. I’d respect her if she stuck to beauty only accepted beauty pr stuff and make her styling content about mother bleeping beauty. I don’t respect anyone who’s off accepting free tat and flogging random tat to make a buck.

Reactions: 9
Honestly this feels like rock bottom for her. I’m actually cringing watching this nightmare unfold, she’s a disaster!! Grace does not have anxiety, she’s bone lazy and entitled. Honestly I’m mortified for her. She can delete all the comments she wants, truth hurts.

Faces by grace comments on mute, cheese in the trunk and thrush in the foof
OMG 😆 brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I would honestly never ever comment on her weight as I'm a fat fucker so I can't talk but when I seen the first image in the field I actually thought she was going to announce a 3rd pregnancy. That's what it looked like you would always see the Americans doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Instagram shouldn’t allow business accounts to delete comments and stories should be automatically saved down for reference. They get away with their shady behaviour cause the stories disappear before anyone realises its an ad and when they put out “content” on their grid, any comments questioning the transparency are deleted so brands don’t actually know how the ads are being received by viewers/followers and still work with them even though they are tanking. Grace is prime example of this.
What in gods holy name was that video. No need for the shadiness around “pulling product”. I hope Penney’s nail her on that. That with love from italy brand is flat out gifting grace and other influencers. I wouldn’t be spending my hard earned money with a brand that repeatedly gifts lazy people like grace for no reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isn’t it so refreshing To be able to discuss openly all this shady shite the bloggers are at, lies, manipulation laziness etc etc etc and added bonus the LOLZ
This is my favourite part of Tattle. I don’t see it as trolling most of the time. Sometimes comments can get personal which I don’t like but someone always brings it back to what it should be. And Grace isn’t always honest about her ads and sp etc. Which is wrong. Personally I wouldn’t like to have to spend much time in her company I think I’d have a migraine myself or be just exhausted from all the complaining.

Reactions: 12
I just dont get it, the gushing on the post, so dreamy, so creative, so yummy, you look amazing etc etc
What in the name of god is wrong with these people. I'm not remotely creative but that was the greatest show of crap I've seen in a long time.
She'll have a crick in her neck from being hunched in the boot of a hatchback.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Am i the only one that thinks that from italy with love platter looks bloody rotten. Parma ham and olives with a tit load of fruit flung all over it, slices of kiwi and orange that looks days old. Its about the 6th time shes shown platters or picnic boxes from them and i always think ughhhh what a mish mash of food, theres nothing to it only a load of slices of fruit.

Reactions: 21
New title... Thrush near her bush and a rut in Grace's gut , the doctor prescribed a pulled Buddha by her foot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Instagram shouldn’t allow business accounts to delete comments and stories should be automatically saved down for reference. They get away with their shady behaviour cause the stories disappear before anyone realises its an ad and when they put out “content” on their grid, any comments questioning the transparency are deleted so brands don’t actually know how the ads are being received by viewers/followers and still work with them even though they are tanking. Grace is prime example of this.
What in gods holy name was that video. No need for the shadiness around “pulling product”. I hope Penney’s nail her on that. That with love from italy brand is flat out gifting grace and other influencers. I wouldn’t be spending my hard earned money with a brand that repeatedly gifts lazy people like grace for no reason!
You have completely hit the nail on the head. Businesses wont have any idea as all negative comments have been deleted. Even those that just nicely asked questions. So people like Grace will continue to get the work....vicious cycle!!

Reactions: 25
Am i the only one that thinks that from italy with love platter looks bloody rotten. Parma ham and olives with a tit load of fruit flung all over it, slices of kiwi and orange that looks days old. Its about the 6th time shes shown platters or picnic boxes from them and i always think ughhhh what a mish mash of food, theres nothing to it only a load of slices of fruit.
Some of them actually seem to contain doughnuts beside slices of meat!

Reactions: 8
The budda is zen jens influence she has them everywhere........
She would want to give her fella a clatter of one of them for being a selfish bleep and killing someone getting behind the wheel drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.