Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If companies like that from Italy with love and the laundry company that cleaned her rotten pillows gave freebies to normal joe soaps instead of spoilt insta huns who have more than enough free shite I’d have so much more respect for them. I know they do it for the advertising but I would never buy anything given to an influencer. Grace doesn’t need a free food platter every week. Give it to someone who will genuinely enjoy it As a treat if you’re going to give it away!

Reactions: 12
I’m scarlet for her soul
I’m actually morto for her. That IGTV is pure cringe 🥴 to be honest I feel a bit sorry for her. This is a pure cringe fest. Maybe it’s just me but I think she has zero sense of style in her wardrobe or her house.

Reactions: 19
I saw the video . It was embarrassing . The food she was eating looked exactly the same as the Italian platter that was in her competition over a week ago . Did anyone win the competition or is it the same week old food in the boot or should I say tailgate 🤣
I don’t understand the whole thing about pulling stock from Penney’s. Can someone explain?
Was this an ad or what was the point of it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually morto for her. That IGTV is pure cringe 🥴 to be honest I feel a bit sorry for her. This is a pure cringe fest. Maybe it’s just me but I think she has zero sense of style in her wardrobe or her house.
I feel like she’s totally lost her way. I think she needs to find something else to do :sneaky:

Reactions: 3
I saw the video . It was embarrassing . The food she was eating looked exactly the same as the Italian platter that was in her competition over a week ago . Did anyone win the competition or is it the same week old food in the boot or should I say tailgate 🤣
I don’t understand the whole thing about pulling stock from Penney’s. Can someone explain?
Was this an ad or what was the point of it ?
I think the pulling stock thing is a nod to her dipping her toe into the interior designer pool 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Bizarre she’s deleting negative posts . Even more bizarre people are fawning over the video - am I missing something? I face palmed the whole way through it .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just dont get it, the gushing on the post, so dreamy, so creative, so yummy, you look amazing etc etc
What in the name of god is wrong with these people. I'm not remotely creative but that was the greatest show of crap I've seen in a long time.
She'll have a crick in her neck from being hunched in the boot of a hatchback.
The cucumbers be on her bleedin neck now watch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
' People know she isn't well but continue to slate her non stop'

You do realise that you yourself are on tattle ? Do you understand this forum .. I'm here so I can speak my mind without getting blocked and or questioned... dont understand why people come on here but then complain about us having our say.. that's what tattle is... we get to have our opinions 🤷‍♀️
And as an influencer she is putting her whole life out there and taking about her “guh” for the world to see. There’s a price to pay for all that free tit she gets. I wouldn’t be able to read negative things about myself online, which is why I am not an influencer and all my social media is on private.
Since I’ve started reading her I have also been looking at her IG stories even though I don’t follow so she’s getting some views from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video is awful
Really Cringe
To be fair alot of infuencers stand out because they do have style, and i believe that can't be taught its either in your or its not, its like people at school who are just naturally brilliant at art, an eye for colours and interiors and fashion and alot of them do have a creative style that's lovely to look at and have beautiful insta feeds but my god that girl has 0 style like she is a disaster, even her home it's just like she jumps on every trend and throws it all together, particularly her clothes, and I get she's alot bigger now but so are plenty of people, and they still manage to look cool and effortless, I don't know how anyone looks up to her as someone to follow or be influenced from, she hasn't a clue
Imagine how much access to free tit she has at her fingertipsand she still hasn't an ounce of individuality or an ability to make something look amazing and beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.