Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow rebecca rose, she regularly shows herself returning her pulled stock after she has used it, so clearly grace is trying to get above herself

Reactions: 5
73k views!! Although half of them are probably from me trying to understand what the hell that was??

Seriously how can this be considered content? She looks so uncomfortable at some points throughout the video.

And as for taking hours to bring her vision to life? It's a picnic at a car hardly anything to exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Superstylesabbys comment holy Jesus ...... as she would say herself .....WEEEAAAKKK
WHAT A LOAD OF BALL*X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't look she is going to address it soon. Shes wedding planning today and 'pretending' it never happened. Even people who love following her for whatever reason must have some questions about her ability to write gifted on her posts. She says she has an issue saying things are gifted...if you get something for free it is being given to you as a gift. Just do your job and follow the regulations and followers might start to trust you again. If I was a brand i wouldn't be looking in her direction to promote anything. She cant do it right. Like no effort in the tropez vid but gets a videographer for a vid that has no point to it. Totally lost in this game.

Reactions: 14
It's very frustrating to see . Like you said . She just doesnt want to.. it's being very sneaky not putting gifted ... like so many times she isnt doing her job.... but yet continues to not do it over and over
This is what it boils down to. She has taken on the career of "influencer", and she reaps the benefits of that title. But she needs to also accept the responsibility that comes with it. And its not even that big of an ask. All she has to do is be transparent about the products and how they came to her. Its literally part of her job now. When everyone else goes to work, they abide by the rules in place. It is such a small thing but it makes up the bulk of her work so she is not forgetting, or its not a case of too much else going on so it slips through the net- she is just blatantly choosing not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tagged Fitbit and all!!! Have ya not got enough of them already Grace?? 😂😂
She didn’t!!! Oh I missed that. I’m actually embarrassed for her

This is what it boils down to. She has taken on the career of "influencer", and she reaps the benefits of that title. But she needs to also accept the responsibility that comes with it. And its not even that big of an ask. All she has to do is be transparent about the products and how they came to her. Its literally part of her job now. When everyone else goes to work, they abide by the rules in place. It is such a small thing but it makes up the bulk of her work so she is not forgetting, or its not a case of too much else going on so it slips through the net- she is just blatantly choosing not to.
Jake McEvoy 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit of a stretch calling herself a content creator when someone else made the food and shot and probably edited the video 😂
I won’t even go into the video itself 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.