Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I took from the latest video is that she was supposed ‘to do the shoot with another brand and the brand called last minute’ cancelled I would imagine found someone with a bit more loyalty and motivation and as she isn’t getting her cheque, however she still went ahead with it because of her creativity? I don’t know what that was supposed to represent. She had a picnic in the boot of her car. She is very sad and pathetic to watch like someone trying to prove she found the fulfilment or meaning in her life, as someone else said she is a product of Instagram. The whole industry of entitlement, getting paid to do nothing. The world owes her nothing. What’s with the I hope this video inspires you? To what? Have a picnic? Stop the world I want to get off. She two children why didn’t she bring them for a picnic, at least there would of been some sort of purpose for the video. What is the goal or aim of this ‘Grace brand’ she is trying to so hard to create? If she was to create a product to sell what would it be? Her messages are unclear and confusing. She said don’t contact her about mental health she’s not a professional yet in the next breath she wants to bring awareness around it. Mixed message, if you gonna be a guru in something which appears to be her goal. Pick one subject one area, educate yourself in it as in a course, research it and stick with it. Finger in every pie with cheques in every pocket is Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every reason when she doesn’t even bleeping fit into it, and lights a candle🤦🏻‍♀️She’s promoting an unhealthy image, she’s clearly not fit and doesn’t lead a healthy lifestyle as we all know so yeah actually the weight thing does need to be mentioned
You’re commenting on her weight in a nasty way though - “her fat arse” “cant fit into it” thats uncalled for because youre doing it in a bitchy way.

I will agree that she uses her weight and diet as content, promotes PT sessions she gets for free then doesnt stick to it, gets free healthy meals then no mention of it days later. I have no problem calling her out on that and I have done in the past. But your comments are intentional nastiness, dont try to justify it.

Reactions: 21
I do feel a bit sorry for her , I feel like she was genuinely so excited to post this video and thought it was amazing etc etc and now all the comments under it!! I am laughing at some of them but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for her, I feel she's maybe a little lost in herself at the moment.

Reactions: 19
If she had Chris or someone else with her at least the video might have made more sense.
What is a “tailgate picnic”? A boot picnic? Calling it a tailgate picnic which apparently is an American thing makes it obvious this is a plagiarised idea.
I have no words for the Buddha head randomly placed by her foot?? Like she sat down and then put it there?
Also I’m sorry but who talks about their own work using words like “amazing content.” It’s just conceited. She set herself up for a fall from the beginning.
If the video is just for the visuals then ok but she should have made that clear.
Don’t get me started on “pulling stock” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly think it was Grace advertising herself and her vision to potential brands, as usual with Grace it all feels a bit flat.
What did she actually do? The food was provided, she went into penneys for freebies so all she did was pack the food, freebies and tat into the car and film herself staging what should've only been a photo to be fair.
She put no effort into her own image, she looked greasy with patchy tan and that dress didn't look the cleanest, if i was a brand id be running the other way to be honest
This is spot on. She was trying to show how she can bring a vision to life. The only thing she brought to life was a bleeping baguette and a lump of cheese but I do agree she wanted Charlotte tilbury or Estée Lauder to come out and say ‘ please create for us !’... where as she would be lucky if John Deere will use this in a Safety course for ‘what not to do in a field you don’t own’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So what did Princess Grace of Tallaght pull from Penny's? Do they sell cars now? Can I pick up some brie while I'm waiting in the queue?
I think her video has been a complete and utter disaster, I don't understand any of it. She had a real opportunity to put in some hard work and create some decent content.
Her last task for her PA should be typing up a CV, her days are numbered, the girl needs a reality check and an actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is spot on. She was trying to show how she can bring a vision to life. The only thing she brought to life was a bleeping baguette and a lump of cheese but I do agree she wanted Charlotte tilbury or Estée Lauder to come out and say ‘ please create for us !’... where as she would be lucky if John Deere will use this in a Safety course for ‘what not to do in a field you don’t own’
Brilliant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Zen Wellness’s comment is a bit creepy.
Also “I’ve never seen you so happy” - what about the anxiety rough patch? (I’m the one who defended her btw!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah the poor woman can't understand what's going on with her comment.
She'll be persuaded to rehome a dog at this stage 😂
I think I wee'd a bit laughing at that 😂😂

Maybe it's a video for dogging for foodies? Like, you pull up and start having your food and then other people arrive and they can hide behind a tree or a mulberry bush or whatever watching and eating their cheese sandwiches or they can come and join you eating your cheese sandwiches or. I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It also says a lot for the editing that they left in that shot of her reefing that flower out of the earth when the theme seems to be that dreamy shite they're all banging on about at the moment.
These short promos are all about setting a tone and the tone of this seems to be when you're #gifted everything, life can be effortless and dreamy, and then we have a whole 2 seconds of her struggling with a weed, surely there was something else they could be used

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike - what did I just watch?!?!? I want to unwatch it. Was she trying to be seductive? I think that was what she was going for. Answers on the back of a postcard.

A lot candle in your car! Stop it, some people are too stupid for words.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed not one comment from Krisps nor Mags or any of his family supporting her ? Id say they watched it through their fingers for the cringing🙈🙈🙈

Dominique didn't have much to say about all her besties hard work... So cute 🤷‍♀️
And nothing from her sister his sisters or krisps

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.