Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jaysus, there's 1 minute and 47 seconds of my life I'm never getting back 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also can somebody get that girl fitted for a bra, what did I just watch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She could have put on a bleeping BRA for christ sake! No one wants to see those saggy mounds! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was there any need to mention her weight? Its comments like this that they focus on and deflects from the very valid and real constructive criticism people comment
I hate the weight comments. It’s not a nice thing to pick on someone for

Reactions: 51
I presume the point of it was to stay relevant?

To showcase her astounding creative talent for content creation? Did I mention content?

maybe it’s to show companies that she doesn’t JUST whinge on her sofa drinking coffee

food- gifted by the love Italy place
Tat- Penney’s hun
Video - Buckley whoever
Assistant -poor aoife

all free
I’m presuming because they want to piggy back off Graces large number following/get their name out there etc

but it’s just a bit....flat or lost or lacking in gloss or something

I flow a HEAP of American /Australian bloggers who do this type of thing regularly
They have huge numbers and a big budget and it’s sunny and glossy and yes it’s eye rolling but they’re American etc so I’m like oh looks cute 😂

but they can pull it off with style and pzazzzzz

I think our crappy weather and the itchy thrush story don’t help

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was there any need to mention her weight? Its comments like this that they focus on and deflects from the very valid and real constructive criticism people comment
Every reason when she doesn’t even bleeping fit into it, and lights a candle🤦🏻‍♀️She’s promoting an unhealthy image, she’s clearly not fit and doesn’t lead a healthy lifestyle as we all know so yeah actually the weight thing does need to be mentioned

Reactions: 4
I hate the weight comments. It’s not a nice thing to pick on someone for
The weight comments do take away from our main points. All we want is transparency but we will never get it with her.

Reactions: 10
Every reason when she doesn’t even bleeping fit into it, and lights a candle🤦🏻‍♀️She’s promoting an unhealthy image, she’s clearly not fit and doesn’t lead a healthy lifestyle as we all know so yeah actually the weight thing does need to be mentioned
I’m not fit and don’t lead a healthy lifestyle and I’d happily throat punch you if you commented about my weight. Don’t be mean about her weight it’s not nicd

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah jaysus, there's 1 minute and 47 seconds of my life I'm never getting back 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also can somebody get that girl fitted for a bra, what did I just watch 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really wish penneys had #gifted her a good one😂😂, again just showing her overall vision is good but it's the little things that let her down as always.
She's in this game long enough to know all of the small things will be picked out and picked upon so there's no excuse for her sloppiness.
And she WELL knows the difference between #gifted and pulled, makes her look so unprofessional to potential brands

Reactions: 5
I liked the video, thought it was lovely.
Squeezing her fat arse into the boot of her car to stuff her gob with a platter that’d feed 4 people! What in the name of god was that?? Like who looked at that and thought ‘goals’?? The only thing that’d make this ok is if the whole thing caught fire from that dodgy tealight
Wow, you seriously need to get a life if you hate someone you watch on the internet that bad. Get some help!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I keep feeling like I dreamt that video 😂 how bleeping embarrassing like I’m honestly mortified on behalf of Grace! It’s almost as if she is going child like! Running around a field like a tick putting piss the beds in a jar, sitting in a boot alone eating cheese.

And then the Oscar acceptance speech!
Aw lads I’ll stop now there is so much to say about this! It makes zero sense 🤯🤯🤯
“Putting piss the beds in a jar “.. I can’t breathe from laughing at this.. I’m dead . I’m gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not fit and don’t lead a healthy lifestyle and I’d happily throat punch you if you commented about my weight. Don’t be mean about her weight it’s not nicd
Listen, there’s worse comments on here than that. It’s like saying don’t mention her having naps because some people have insomnia.

Reactions: 2
This video is an advertisement for herself(and a sneaky one for Penney’s in the hopes they’ll hire her or use it), she’s hoping brands will look at it and give her work in the hopes she will do something creative. The issue here is she’s never bothered putting any major effort into her campaigns before so if I was a brand I would see right through it.
This really reminded me of a few Asian bloggers I follow that put so much effort into creating beautiful pictures and videos just for the aesthetic of their grids. They never make out like it’s so much work though!

Reactions: 15
WHAT IN THE HOLY HEART OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE BABY JESUS 6LB4OZ WAS THAT?? She looked sweating and braless standing in a field????? Then tries to pluck a few wildflowers and that poor little pink flower that wouldnt come away got streeled out of the ground tallaght style 😂 then bating herself into the boot of her car on her own abd lighting fairy lights and candles???? And then enough food to feed a family and to top it off..... her big size 8 bare foot and random buddah head ? Like genuinely what was she thinking. Id love to see the description of her" vision" and like Stevie Nicks once said .... i keep my visions to myself. LISTEN TO STEVIE GRACE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF🙈 im baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This really reminded me of a few Asian bloggers I follow that put so much effort into creating beautiful pictures and videos just for the aesthetic of their grids. They never make out like it’s so much work though!
I couldnt place why it felt familiar! This is why!

Even if she had done a cute family photo shoot, I would "get" it, but there is just no purpose as such. I suppose its a shoot for herself as a brand, but it wasnt exactly a picture of perfection for her brand either. Like people mentioned the patchy tan etc., if all the details were immaculate it would probably make more sense as an advertisement of her brand.

Reactions: 2
This video is an advertisement for herself(and a sneaky one for Penney’s in the hopes they’ll hire her or use it), she’s hoping brands will look at it and give her work in the hopes she will do something creative. The issue here is she’s never bothered putting any major effort into her campaigns before so if I was a brand I would see right through it.
I agree. She should have put this effort into her St Tropez video which was..I have no words for it anymore. But whenever she gets your man to film and edit her videos she thinks that that’s enough, that she doesn’t need to make coherent sentences about the product and provide useful information without the same few words “obsessssssed, can’t cope, pigmented, divine”. She thinks she’s making an arty perfume ad where it’s abstract shots, some music, and then the product at the end - job done.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.