Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope I made sense there because i rambled on a bit!

I just feel if she wants to become a spokesperson for mental health then she has to be prepared to listen and advise her followers. Her little speech there was so patronising and condescending, she has researched this that and the other.

People need to talk to their partner or friends and family. She does not realise how lucky she is having all these people around her. Some people have no one to turn to. Literally no one. So they message Grace who they hope will understand and that is her response.
I've no one... genuinely... my dad and mam died... grandparents all passed on .. no other family.. I've zero help .. single mother .. out working with a chronic medical condition that I'm always at the hospital for.......

I'd love her to just have 1 single day in my life . Shes coming across as a spoilt and entitled and pandered to brat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah the poor woman can't understand what's going on with her comment.
She'll be persuaded to rehome a dog at this stage 😂
I think I wee'd a bit laughing at that 😂😂

Maybe it's a video for dogging for foodies? Like, you pull up and start having your food and then other people arrive and they can hide behind a tree or a mulberry bush or whatever watching and eating their cheese sandwiches or they can come and join you eating your cheese sandwiches or. I dunno.

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Who ever Aoife is she needs to upgrade her life pronto , imagine that as your job.

you deserve more Eeefs

#FreeAoife

• Haha

Ma2boys

'A hike or some deep breaths' theres a slight difference between the two Grace. I'd guess Krips suggested getting some air so he could get a half an hours peace from her whinging. Jesus she would drain the life out of you all she does is complain.

• Haha

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Her friend Jen (jensjourney) seems to have her life together and her head screwed on, it's a pity she doesn't have a word with Grace and steer her in a better direction.
Side note, I love Jen, does she have a thread on this?
I loved her at the start but she’s all ads and paid surgeries now

• Heart

Peppy23

What on earth did I just watch? Picking the flowers and filling the water with the water sound effect. Sitting in the boot on her own with a load of blankets and pillows eating a load of food??? What is the point?

• Haha

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
She thought she was great going on a zoom. These have been happening since lockdown. Some influencer she is 🙄 also loosing 13 lbs. who is she kidding? And I actually laughed when she was talking about her steps. The girl doesnt leave the house

So deluded 🙄
She probably puts the fitbit on an electric car toy and whizzes it round the garden for an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
😂😂 no it's not slaggin at all.. she goes from her own accent .. not pronouncing her t's or th's etc... to pronouncing every t and th .. very annoyin 😂😂 me guh is a funny one 😂 ah this thread has gave me some giggles ..
Isn’t it so refreshing To be able to discuss openly all this shady shite the bloggers are at, lies, manipulation laziness etc etc etc and added bonus the LOLZ

• Heart
  • Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
All the comments that weren't blanket praise have been deleted and poor Mary still asking her to clarify what pulling stock means 😂

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Post is edited again re the pulled stock. I give up.
I think thrush is the least of her worries with that spread of food, next thing she'll have gout.

• Haha

Gossygal

A few pics in a bloody field and she needs a day off tomorrow. Gimme strength. She’s the laziest individual. She didn’t need to tell us this KNOWING there’s a thread but she did. This just proves she doesn’t see what she’s doing as wrong. She’s pathetic. My immune system, my gut, UTI and kidney infection and chest infection and thrush and anxiety and tiredness. She’s needs to get a life. Antibiotics over the last year would ya feck off. She will moan to anyone who listens. Kips is a bloody saint putting up wit her and her shite

I wish people who commented on her photos wouldn’t bring any sort of nastiness into it or name calling cos it instantly just turns into “trolls” and takes away from the valid points to be made about the absolute SHITE she is putting out there

Mommamia

VIP Member
I think bloggers have had their day weve seen it all now theres only so many babys weddings houses holidays makeovers ect we can watch it's boring now end of they got a good 10 years but its exhausted... bring on the affairs and divorces hahhahahah

• Haha
How to lose 13lb in one month

Eat healthy and eat less
Have treats - choc, jellies, takeaways with full fat coke
Switch to plant milk in coffee - incl coconut milk the highest fat of them all
Don’t go to gym
Go out less, walk around the house more.

Something not quite adding up here 🧐🤔

• Haha