Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I like being able to sleep soundly at night knowing if instagram went down permanently I'd still have some semblance of a career

Her idea had premise but was a piss poor execution (despite having a team!)

It could have worked if it was filmed herself (all you'd need is a tripod, she has a camera...hell even a decent phone would do) and was either:

a) a scaled back idea of some "me time" (for me this is in a beach car park with a coffee and a cigarette) or

b)a cute family picnic or date night. For either of those you'd need family or himself there!

The end result just looks like she got stood up for some romantic dogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

StopTheMadness1

What I don’t get is, I’ve suffered with really bad anxiety at time’s in my life where I can hardly speak to people I know in public I avoid social media like it’s the Black Plague, I genuinely don’t get the likes of grace who can sit and essentially talk to herself (Her phone) about her anxiety. I know everyone deals with things differently but I remember a few months ago Hayden was still really small she came on saying how bad her mental health was bla bla bla and not two minutes later she perks up packs her bags for a press trip with Dominic I’ve cancelled on weddings, parties ect because of my anxiety

I'm the same. I've being so bad with anxiety I've being in taxis on my way into town and I've had to turn around and go home. I've not left my bed. I haven't eaten for days. Lifting my head from the pillow was a struggle. I've had panic attacks where I'd be unable to breath. I have a child and I've thought what would be an exceptable age to leave her (not be here anymore) . Even typing that hurts me. I have struggled for a long time, then I listen to Grace and she too is saying she is struggling and she suffers and yet she can go to launches of stuff and the likes. It really is a kick in the vagina (sorry for being rude). I feel mental health is such a fragile thing so if people call her out then they are the bad ones, but hand on my heart feel she is exaggerating her mental health issues. There is no way if she has being so low the last few days should she have minded a child so small that was not hers. I wouldn't put myself responsible for such a task. Apologies for the rant and please excuse any spelling mistakes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Yep111

I feel the need to come back on and give my opinion after watching her last few stories. I've posted here a couple of days ago asking the question not to allow someone to annoy you so much and to just unblock/unfollow. I'm going to eat my own words here now lol....I'm 15 yes older than Grace and work over 50+hrs a week....that is actually going out of the house and physically working on my feet all day in a stressful job. Then like most of you here I go home to start dinner, tidy up, get ready for work the next day and bed. I moved house all by myself while having to go through a tough school inspection in work, help care for an elderly parent all while severely anaemic (I didnt know I was at the time) that required an IV in hospital. I was completely beyond exhausted but had to just get up and get on with it. To say she is absolutely shattered and needs yet another day to chill is simply mind boggling to me. Have good time management in your day, eat well, fresh air, medication that she obviously needs and some exercise. That will all help with her daily day and the ability to physically get her through her day. She seriously must know and hear herself constantly moaning to the camera and not realise that we dont actually want to hear it. I unfollowed her yesterday as I was severely tempted to message her saying something like this.....I still might but will no doubt get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what the actual fuck is that video ! There’s no sense nor meaning to it. I’m actually between stunned , traumatised and laughing my hole off. What the fuck was that ! Why are people saying it’s amazing ? Grace Do you know that a homeless family has no choice but to eat in their car ? Usually in a cold fucking car park? It’s not glamorous or creative. The fact that 2 other gombeens (video & PA) went along with this worries me. A boot picnic. For one. In a field. Stop the lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gossygal

I can just see it now....the thrilling conversation between all the content creating huns

Rosie: omg Gracie what a brilliant video fair play

Ter: grace that was absolutely mind blowing

Grace: aw tanks gals bu lyke why does so many trolls keep sayin bad tings bout it? I got on me white dress even though I was riddled in trush and anx-i-iti and all.

Ter: honestly babe dont mind them. What do they know? You are gifted and beautiful and omg have you lost 13 pounds?

Dom: huuuuun

Rosie: babe we need to stand up to these trolls. I can’t deal with all the hate.

Grace: .........zzzzzzzz

To be continued......

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry now but I have a bipolar diagnosis and yes I suffer with anxiety terribly but I have built supports such as counselling and gym around me as part of my therapy , I also avoid all social media when I know I’m going low or feel like my mood is shifting, why doesn’t grace attend mental health clinic If her metal health is so bad I know I have attended for years and also been under crisis management where the nurse is contacting you daily and have done so many cbt sessions , accounts like this drive me mad, either share all the mental health journey or don’t and if you can’t maybe stay off social media
Shes taking the piss out of people with genuine mental health issues... she's full of 💩💩💩💩

I actually thing she’s bi polar. How could you go
From serious anxiheeeee to normal and not a bother. Does she actually do anything with krisps
And the kids ?
I wouldn't insult people with genuine bi-polar by associating her behaviour as bi polar .. I understand where you are coming from... but grace is not that mentally unwell... she just has traits that are all over the gaf.. like her content...

When she was goin on about the painting and how good she was and she really liked it and will keep at it ..I genuinely was waitin for .. 'so I got in touch with Vincent van gough to see did he want me to drop to his gaf and shoot some content.... it's not sponsored or anythin ..I just love creatin content and Vincent thought it be a great idea ' 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
WHAT IN THE HOLY HEART OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE BABY JESUS 6LB4OZ WAS THAT?? She looked sweating and braless standing in a field????? Then tries to pluck a few wildflowers and that poor little pink flower that wouldnt come away got streeled out of the ground tallaght style 😂 then bating herself into the boot of her car on her own abd lighting fairy lights and candles???? And then enough food to feed a family and to top it off..... her big size 8 bare foot and random buddah head ? Like genuinely what was she thinking. Id love to see the description of her" vision" and like Stevie Nicks once said .... i keep my visions to myself. LISTEN TO STEVIE GRACE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF🙈 im baffled

• Haha

Hunthehun

😂😂😂😂😂 I showed this to my husband and he said imagine going up to view point and doing this. You'd get boxed in and everything fleeced just for having notions. We're tallaght heads too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I showed my husband and he said it looks like posh dogging! I nearly had to be resuscitated I was laughing so hard 😂😂😂

• Haha

PeaceAndPaws

Squeezing her fat arse into the boot of her car to stuff her gob with a platter that’d feed 4 people! What in the name of god was that?? Like who looked at that and thought ‘goals’?? The only thing that’d make this ok is if the whole thing caught fire from that dodgy tealight
Was there any need to mention her weight? Its comments like this that they focus on and deflects from the very valid and real constructive criticism people comment

Reactions: 32

Cathycxxx

I actually think the message she received was spot on. Everything that person said was correct. It baffles me how Grace can think that message doesn’t have truth in it. She’s completely deluded.

Instagram shouldn’t allow business accounts to delete comments and stories should be automatically saved down for reference. They get away with their shady behaviour cause the stories disappear before anyone realises its an ad and when they put out “content” on their grid, any comments questioning the transparency are deleted so brands don’t actually know how the ads are being received by viewers/followers and still work with them even though they are tanking. Grace is prime example of this.
What in gods holy name was that video. No need for the shadiness around “pulling product”. I hope Penney’s nail her on that. That with love from italy brand is flat out gifting grace and other influencers. I wouldn’t be spending my hard earned money with a brand that repeatedly gifts lazy people like grace for no reason!

• Heart

EggChair

What was her original 'vision'? Who pulled out? They obviously weren't keen on the storyboard. Which must have contained one picture! I'm bored to death watching her
Canesten I think. They took the hump when she pulled some Daktarin products after a local pharmacy reached out to her

• Haha

EggChair

New title... Thrush near her bush and a rut in Grace's gut , the doctor prescribed a pulled Buddha by her foot

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
She'll be in there another 45 mins while he explains the history of thrush to her.
“Thrush is like anxiety... it doesn’t discriminate against certain fannies! It can come on when you’re happy/sad and there’s no real cure... it will pass”. More sound advice from Dr Doolittle!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry .. but why the hell would you not just throw them pillows out .. fuck my life 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Sorry .. but why the hell would you not just throw them pillows out .. fuck my life 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

So the company got in touch and said theres no obligation to post at all we just wanted to reach out and see did you want stuff done ..eh sorry .. what .. so all these companies just wanna treat and gift grace with a service and products with no obligation to post .. jesus wept... the companies are worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Can't believe someone entrusted her to mind a newborn with her being mentally fragile 🤔.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when her and kips are having an argument. "But kips I'm not well" "ring me ma and mags and get them to come over" . "I can't cope" "i need a break and I'm going to stay with in me mas with me new godchild, Krystle, sorry Everleigh. I'm always mixing up dem two places on Harcourt street"

• Haha
Reactions: 30