Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElleHeezy1

"I said I pulled stock from Penney's like any stylist or someone from the media would for a campaign"

But you're not a stylist or someone from the media shooting a campaign???!!! Just put #gifted and go take your nap, Grace 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Content

Content creator

Blinkered, deluded Grace thinks that because she owns a phone, that has a camera and points it at items strewn around her messy home that’s she’s a content creator.

Cue fairy lights or a bit a pampas grass, cos she's seen it on others accounts, maybe some Sunset Lover and bobs your uncle

She hasn’t a clue

Her ‘creative’ output is similar to that of a 14 year old embarking on a you tube career

Plenty of people go to NCAD or similar, get a fine art degree, maybe a diploma in marketing, visual merchandising etc etc

Maybe even just have an artistic flair

But she categorically does not

And to top it all off she’s not even a hustler, a worker, a go getter ...to possibly compensate for the lack of any artistic talent

She can’t even change out of her manky cardigans to do Tanning ads for previously well thought of Tanning Companies

She originally gained an audience from doing makeup and slimming world - then more followers because she basically filmed herself giving birth

But she appears to have just sat on various couches since then ,sipping coffee and crying about her life

That kids company last week, paying her to throw a few of Hayden’s dirty pit balls in the air= content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually think the message she received was spot on. Everything that person said was correct. It baffles me how Grace can think that message doesn’t have truth in it. She’s completely deluded.
It wasn’t at all nasty. It was concise and to the point with valid concerns! Course he/she will be labelled the biggest troll going and Grace will get mileage and mental health content out of that message for weeks 😂

Glossylossy

So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!
With all due respect, life is also too short to come to an on line forum to discuss bloggers and question why people are doing so. I watch her public stories because I feel like it. I then come here to discuss her public content because I feel like it. There is no in depth reason.

• Heart
So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!
Can I ask why you are on tattle? Does no one you follow annoy you ? If not then you are deffo on the wrong site .. and I dont mean that in a smart way x

Reactions: 28

ElleHeezy1

If she had to ask in person she'd probably still have the balls to do it 😂 But they'd all know the different PRs for different brands, it's as easy as sending a DM to the Penneys PR...

"Heya Hun, how are you? I've been missing Penneys terribly whilst in lockdown. Thinking of creating some fab content on my IGTV. Any new tat in homewares I can add to all the shite I already style my gaff with? Xxx"

"I'm grand Hun... Loads of gorge new pieces in... I'll send you over a voucher to spend in store. Can't wait to see how you style them. Look forward to the slo mo video of you fluffing a cushion. X"

• Haha
Grace now has thrush.
. In her mouth.
.last week it was down there..

Genuinely how does she not think oh shut the fuck up grace !

• Sick
  • Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
Grace clearly has MH problems, there’s no denying it. However, she comes across as so insincere. Everything she’s saying are phrases she uses again and again and hopes no one questions her. Even if you have years and years of “practice” at anxiety or panic attacks, they don’t get easier when they happen. Yes you can work on avoiding them and the triggers and coping mechanisms but you can’t come on and say you’ve just had the worst one ever and pose on a blanket with a bag of chips an hour later. By all accounts I think most of not all people commenting here have MH issues or know people that do and her ways of dealing with it are so strange, that’s what we’re all discussing. You can fake your way through social events and work when you have depression or anxiety, it’s hard work but most people do it daily just to get by but when you have an episode, and as severe as grace is describing, you can’t just continue on an hour later. She’s saying she was crying/bawling and hyperventilating.. most people’s faces would be red and puffy for hours. She gets breathless walking up the stairs.
She’s mentioned no tangible ways of coping. She goes on and on about her 15 years as a sufferer and all the therapy and medication and says she’s done it all and invested so much in helping herself including“reading, researching and internet searches” (she probably googled everything and did no more).One minute she’s a MH advocate offering advice, the next she’s saying she’s only speaking from her perspective. Either way, she says lavender, incense, meditation and medication is the cure. No mention of CBT or things to actually work with. Nothing below a superficial level. Has she helped anyone? Has she normalised the stigma? All I’ve seen her do is use it as an excuse time and time again. And it’s a valid excuse for a lot of things, but she pulls it out for every little thing. Things don’t add up. She’s selective in what she addresses and she knows people won’t criticise someone going through a bad phase of MH. I think she has had bad episodes in the past, and even now, but conflates every feeling of sadness with a full blown panic attack. She doesn’t seem to cope with normal day to day emotions or responsibilities. There’s no way a good GP and therapist, or her family for that matter, would let this continue where she’s debilitated several times a day. It’s not normal or safe. They wouldn’t let her drink, definitely not on her meds that she said have doubled. The reason they don’t do anything serious is because they know deep down that She’s overexaggerating and dramatising it for her own benefit. She gets her house cleaned, kids minded and she can take to the bed. Unless of course there’s a free brunch going, then she’s up and dressed and out the door. They’re enabling her behaviour. It’s easier to just pander to her than to get her to take a proper look at herself because they know which road is easier.

• Heart

Hansnomesmans

Them Fucking pillows 🤢🤮🤢🤮
Why in God’s name would she have kept those!!
Pillows aren’t that bloody expensive!
That is the most disgusting thing I’ve seen from a blogger! Oh my god dirty vile rotten lazy gits!! 🤢 absolutely zero shame handing them to someone to clean for free and showing them on insta! They were for the wheelie bin years ago! And too lazy to change her bed sheets 🤔 ew ew ew ew ew

• Sick

EggChair

I don't follow her, but have a look at her stories sometimes. Chris really has his hands full with her. She needs a carer instead of a partner

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
I agree it is unusual for a healthy adult to get thrush in your mouth. I think it's obvious she is mentally and physically unwell. One of the most common symptoms of depression is extreme tiredness and fatigue. People can struggle to get out of bed or even wash themselves. People know she isn't well but continue to slate her non stop. I feel some of the things she doesn't help herself. But others things are not at all. Talking about her weight or appearance is not on IMO. Like she really does come out with some silly things (we all do I suppose but we aren't all broadcasting out lives). But imagine it was your family member who had mental health issues and had to read the things written here. I currently have good mental and I wouldn't be able for it. I know people will say she deserves it and she's greedy. But look she is a product of the influencer world. They are all the same. I and I'm sure others wouldn't do it because I'd rather work for what I have than being talked about on forums like this. I know I'm guilty because here I am🙈.

I know there are numerous people on here saying they had depression and anxiety and had to work long hours and mind kids and didn't have half the help she had. But look some of the richest people in the world who have everything conceivable kill themselves or are highly depressed. Everyone also experiences things differently.
The thing about her being unable to dress, get out of bed, be tired all the time, need chill time, need people to clean for her, need takeaways cause she’s too tired to cook... all that is understandable for someone who is depressed or going through a bad time BUT whenever there is an event on, a free brunch or beauty treatment... she’s up, dressed and out the door in a heartbeat

Girl can’t cope with real life . Constantly moaning dumps one child off with her poor mother , a good kick up the hole she needs , dread to think what she’ll be like in a few years when school & activities etc are thrown into the mix .
You took the words ouh of me mou .. 😂😂😂

She needs a good boot up the arse... how is she not sick of hearing her own moaning.. like I'd be morto comin on every day talkin about the next ailment...

Tomorrow will be ...

'so guys.. I have piles .. me guh goh so bad it caused piles. So kips sed I need a Mediterranean cruise to geh over ih '

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
She really can't take any sort of criticism at all. Bringing up Caroline flack that's done it for me she really needs to come offline if her mental health is that bad she needs to close her account and get the help she needs she clearly isn't strong enough to deal with it. Just ride the wave grace the wave of getting as much for free as you possibly can before you are a nobody again.
To compare herself and Caroline flack or even use that girl as an example ! She was hounded by the media and the legal system . This is a site that she doesn’t have to visit or look at ! You are NOT A CONTENT CREATOR ! I’ll say it one more time for the people at the back - you are not a content creator you are sponging free loader who is even too lazy to create any content !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Aghast

I actually lolled at her stories tonight.. her saying she literally never takes time off to herself.. grace that's literally all you've been doing recently! Didnt she just spend the afternoon in Avoca chilling ou' etc.. she does one day of work and has to take the next day off!!! Like seriously, welcome to everyone elses world girl.

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
Rachel Gorry has 3 young girls, lost her husband and still goes about her day as well as show great videos of using Spotlight and B Perfect tan despite only coming on Insta 7 months ago, just the comparison of the pages is amazing. Hope you catch my meaning? 🙂

• Heart

Janeymac

Hands up who sent grace that dm 😂👀👀 the person literally said the truth .. truth hurts hun 🤷‍♀️
Me 😆

I actually think the message she received was spot on. Everything that person said was correct. It baffles me how Grace can think that message doesn’t have truth in it. She’s completely deluded.
Thanks it was me 😆

It wasn’t at all nasty. It was concise and to the point with valid concerns! Course he/she will be labelled the biggest troll going and Grace will get mileage and mental health content out of that message for weeks 😂
You should hear the voice notes

We have heard the Australia story 100 times... she is getting so boring... bit weird saying she has been voice messaging that girl who sent her that message and then the message disappeared off her story.. the girl who sent it was only telling the absolute truth. She can’t handle it! Anyone know what happened to her friend with the triplets ? Gone off insta?
Yup fifty voice messages. Called her out for putting it on blast on her stories

I would have to agree with her but only on one thing. I don't think people should be reaching out to her. It's not her place to speak to individuals.
I never asked her for help with anxiety that’s a barefaced lie on her behalf

• Wow