Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raryrary

Sorry I said that I pulled stock......EDIT: What I ACTUALLY FECKING meant was that I pulled stock. Now do yis understzandz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I took from the latest video is that she was supposed ‘to do the shoot with another brand and the brand called last minute’ cancelled I would imagine found someone with a bit more loyalty and motivation and as she isn’t getting her cheque, however she still went ahead with it because of her creativity? I don’t know what that was supposed to represent. She had a picnic in the boot of her car. She is very sad and pathetic to watch like someone trying to prove she found the fulfilment or meaning in her life, as someone else said she is a product of Instagram. The whole industry of entitlement, getting paid to do nothing. The world owes her nothing. What’s with the I hope this video inspires you? To what? Have a picnic? Stop the world I want to get off. She two children why didn’t she bring them for a picnic, at least there would of been some sort of purpose for the video. What is the goal or aim of this ‘Grace brand’ she is trying to so hard to create? If she was to create a product to sell what would it be? Her messages are unclear and confusing. She said don’t contact her about mental health she’s not a professional yet in the next breath she wants to bring awareness around it. Mixed message, if you gonna be a guru in something which appears to be her goal. Pick one subject one area, educate yourself in it as in a course, research it and stick with it. Finger in every pie with cheques in every pocket is Grace

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Grace and the rest of the anxiety huns should stop talking about mental health in the flippant way they do. They are doing more damage than good. Has anyone ever noticed they suffer with the type that is cured by reading self help books and glasses of wine? They never suffer with the more serious mental illnesses because they know they would be found out. I wish there was someone I could report her to for all the bullshit she spouts about anxiety.

• Heart

PeaceAndPaws

Every reason when she doesn’t even fucking fit into it, and lights a candle🤦🏻‍♀️She’s promoting an unhealthy image, she’s clearly not fit and doesn’t lead a healthy lifestyle as we all know so yeah actually the weight thing does need to be mentioned
You’re commenting on her weight in a nasty way though - “her fat arse” “cant fit into it” thats uncalled for because youre doing it in a bitchy way.

I will agree that she uses her weight and diet as content, promotes PT sessions she gets for free then doesnt stick to it, gets free healthy meals then no mention of it days later. I have no problem calling her out on that and I have done in the past. But your comments are intentional nastiness, dont try to justify it.

Don't have an issue with pillows being cleaned. Personally wouldn't buy new if old ones could be cleaned and not have to add more to landfill. I think I'll probably be on my own with those thoughts but I'd really like to see people actually mend or clean things rather than just constantly dumping.

And don't get me wrong, I fully know she wouldn't have gone and gotten them cleaned off her own back. Her house is filled to the brim with ridiculous amounts of shite so I'm not bigging her up for being an eco warrior, just would be great to see people buying less shite. And yes, I know she makes her money from people buying shite. I do have a point, I swear 🙈🙈

• Haha

Seeemm

Chatty Member
It’s an awful pity that she lets herself down with the round about way of saying gifted. It tainted it for her. What brand wants to work with someone who can’t follow regulations. Every industry has regulations. Influencers get off with a slap on the wrist if they fuck up which is not right.

If this is her way of putting herself out there for future work it’s unfortunate. She let herself down with the way she refuses to declare gifted. How hard would it be to have done a full list of where things came from. The hard work is done by the photographer who shot and edited this. Plus she had an assistant and make up girl for her. Shouldn’t she be doing her own make up seeing as she’s a beauty influencer. I don’t get her at all.
The funny thing is if she had just said #gifted, no one would have batted an eyelid coz what’s new, she never pays for anything. But being sneaky/‘smart’ by saying pulling, she shot herself in the foot and looks like a fool now

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I just dont get it, the gushing on the post, so dreamy, so creative, so yummy, you look amazing etc etc
What in the name of god is wrong with these people. I'm not remotely creative but that was the greatest show of crap I've seen in a long time.
She'll have a crick in her neck from being hunched in the boot of a hatchback.

• Haha
  • Heart
Am i the only one that thinks that from italy with love platter looks bloody rotten. Parma ham and olives with a shit load of fruit flung all over it, slices of kiwi and orange that looks days old. Its about the 6th time shes shown platters or picnic boxes from them and i always think ughhhh what a mish mash of food, theres nothing to it only a load of slices of fruit.

Gossygal

I’d love to know what she’s thinking now....like did she get a fright with the negative comments or is she still deludedly believing she’s amazing

joburke

Hate how these bloggers use the term ‘trolls’ when they are being called out for being deceitful. It is so annoying.. trolling I think is unnecessary hate and people just being nasty. I think this forum is just giving their followers a voice, seeing as any comment or message that is seen as slightly negative is ‘trolling or bullying’ and are then exposed on their stories or blocked! Miss the bloggers unveiled times when they were being called out and worried, so they weren’t lying as much. I honestly do feel bad for her if she’s struggling with her mental health, but like people said before take time away from instagram and being online..

Reactions: 20

EggChair

Someone asked if she got permission from whoever owns the land and their comment was deleted apparently. So they asked again lol
I'd say she really thought this was gonna be her comeback video and it's fallen flat on its arse.
Yeah the poor woman can't understand what's going on with her comment.
She'll be persuaded to rehome a dog at this stage 😂

• Haha

Brenners

The lads were obsessed with her? Was she always slim until she gained the weight in the last few years?
I agree with most things discussed on this thread about Graces behaviour but I don’t understand this comment?? Are you saying that lads only fancy slim girls??? Really??

Kitty30

Why do people always have to go below the belt and comment on her weight there is no need for it at all.

Kitty30

Hard work she wouldn't know what the fuck a days of hard work is. Free food free shit from Penney's all fucked into the back of a car while she walks around a field fingering a load of flowers and shoving a bread roll into her mouth. Stop the world I want to get off now please this is too much for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emermarie

I was just gonna say the exact same thing! i suffer from regular migraines as well but when you've got kids and a full time job your head could be falling off but you still have to get on with it! if I lay down every time ive had a headache or migraine I would of been sacked long ago and my kids would probably be in care! grow the f@#k up grace
For sure , like I stopped following her because in all honestly I was verging on throwing my phone at the wall ! When she starts the ‘I’m exhausted shite ‘ it really grinds my gears ! Tired from what exactly ? Laying round the house in pjs , going for coffee , creating content ! My arse ! I literally haven’t a minute to myself especially since the start of lockdown but I actually wouldn’t have it any other way ! You’re about as relatable as a fungal infection

• Haha