Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Saint Terrie, patron saint of nurses and content creators has given her blessing.
"Well done Grace"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Kitty30

Ok I would honestly never ever comment on her weight as I'm a fat fucker so I can't talk but when I seen the first image in the field I actually thought she was going to announce a 3rd pregnancy. That's what it looked like you would always see the Americans doing this.

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I presume the point of it was to stay relevant?

To showcase her astounding creative talent for content creation? Did I mention content?

maybe it’s to show companies that she doesn’t JUST whinge on her sofa drinking coffee

food- gifted by the love Italy place
Tat- Penney’s hun
Video - Buckley whoever
Assistant -poor aoife

all free
I’m presuming because they want to piggy back off Graces large number following/get their name out there etc

but it’s just a bit....flat or lost or lacking in gloss or something

I flow a HEAP of American /Australian bloggers who do this type of thing regularly
They have huge numbers and a big budget and it’s sunny and glossy and yes it’s eye rolling but they’re American etc so I’m like oh looks cute 😂

but they can pull it off with style and pzazzzzz

I think our shitty weather and the itchy thrush story don’t help

• Haha

PeaceAndPaws

So last week when she managed to nab the doctor after the vaccines, she got an indepth mental health discussion (which sounded like she was hearing about how anxiety works for the first time, despite suffering since was 17 and seeing so many professionals...anywho) and he managed to diagnose thrush aswell. All without an appointment. Thats some GP she has. No doubt migraines will be added to her list of ailments

Jesus mary and Josephine does she ever shut up and stop moaning.... I'm telling yis now... you know them migraines shes gettin .. that's her bodys way of politely saying GRACE SHUT THE HELL UP FOR A MIN HUN WILL YE.. literally givin herself a head ache 🤔😬😬😬😬

• Wow

Nobodoycares85

Never heard this what’s happening
The company that runs Avoca, Aramark are paid millions of euros each year to run some direct provision centres. People in direct provision receive substandard food. They have no access to cook for themselves and its awful conditions. People have been asked to boycott companies owned by Aramark. Hope that helps

• Sad

Malone

VIP Member
Girl can’t cope with real life . Constantly moaning dumps one child off with her poor mother , a good kick up the hole she needs , dread to think what she’ll be like in a few years when school & activities etc are thrown into the mix .

Hands up who thinks she be on to have a chat sayin my vision was ripped apart and that's not ok...I spent DAYS working on it... so i pulled some stock from avoca this time and I'm gonna create it again.. part 2

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Kitty30

I honestly would worry if she was a family member she needs bloods taken I never in my life came across someone who is always unwell or so tired. Every second day she is down with a headache.

Reactions: 19

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Tailgate like wtf we don’t live in sunny Texas here love

you mean boot picnic?

in grey Dublin?

totally stolen from Pinterest!

A thieving visionary!

A copycat kween

deffo need a lie down after scrolling on Pinterest

• Heart
  • Haha

Funbunx89

I do feel a bit sorry for her , I feel like she was genuinely so excited to post this video and thought it was amazing etc etc and now all the comments under it!! I am laughing at some of them but I can't help feeling a bit sorry for her, I feel she's maybe a little lost in herself at the moment.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I need to go to bed but she has deleted all the negative comments and has interacted ie replied to alllll the positive ones . So correct me now doesn’t that mean her engagement rate will be high on this websites that judge engagement etc ? You know the site I mean ? She is extremely extremely clever . . Between the deleting and replying she will be exhuasted and will need to take at least 2 days off 🤣🤪🙄

• Haha

Lockdown Passtime

I really want to unfollow but I CANT stop watching to see what happens next. I'm in shock she's stopped as low as to talk about her thrush 😭 I wouldn't even tell my husband that. Get a canasten pessary and get on with it like.

• Haha