Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s what it sounded like to me....yet another company she’s claiming to ‘help out’ when really she’s just taking advantage of yet another small business!
Exactly.. I'd love to be proven wrong though and for her to say she paid for it.... but I wont hold my breath

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand her. I think shes lost in the influencer game she is trailing so far behind the rest of them that she will never catch up she hasn't the work ethic to do it anyway. She should have stuck to her original content and up skill but she didnt. I'd love to be a fly.on the wall in their house I'd say shes like a child. She needs to be praised for anything she does.

Reactions: 15
She thought she was great going on a zoom. These have been happening since lockdown. Some influencer she is 🙄 also loosing 13 lbs. who is she kidding? And I actually laughed when she was talking about her steps. The girl doesnt leave the house

So deluded 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She previously said meal plans dont work for her after getting free ones from different PTs. She just cant say no to a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She thought she was great going on a zoom. These have been happening since lockdown. Some influencer she is 🙄 also loosing 13 lbs. who is she kidding? And I actually laughed when she was talking about her steps. The girl doesnt leave the house

So deluded 🙄
She probably puts the fitbit on an electric car toy and whizzes it round the garden for an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her first zoom????!!

wtf

Have we time hopped back to March Grace?

When you weigh your self holding your Daily drop of freebie packages and your manky cardigan

There’s a 13lb difference when you put them down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hold on when did Kris loose his job ?? There is no way she has lost 13lbs I'm sorry but I think poor grace is away with the birds. She is like a broken record you can actually tell what content she will have up every single day. Even her aniexty is planned out to suit her life. I wish mine was and it didn't hit like a tonne of bricks every few weeks 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her first zoom????!!

wtf

Have we time hopped back to March Grace?

When you weigh your self holding your Daily drop of freebie packages and your manky cardigan

There’s a 13lb difference when you put them down
Think she meant first zoom launch than just a regular zoom

Reactions: 2
How to lose 13lb in one month

Eat healthy and eat less
Have treats - choc, jellies, takeaways with full fat coke
Switch to plant milk in coffee - incl coconut milk the highest fat of them all
Don’t go to gym
Go out less, walk around the house more.

Something not quite adding up here 🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone spot the giant flat screen tv propped up at the side to the desk. I wonder was that a previous gift. If she done so many steps why didn’t she show her Fitbit and tell us the number. I would call the food she has shown us on her stories healthy at all. Who is she kidding. Why would Krisps be doing meal preps if he was made redundant? It’s not like he going in to work everyday.

plenty of other bloggers have been zooming since March for various brands. I find it strange she hasn’t
I reckon she hasn’t been working with too many brands lately.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.