Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that video? I can never understand how brands can be happy with content like this?!
It's a person with straight hair, straightening their hair with a hair straightener?! It doesn't make their product look better than any competitors? No product information, not even an "it's amazing".

And if creating video content is her passion then why doesn't she film it herself?! She has a camera and a tripod? Why cart that man to your gaff to film you holding a fecking hairbrush? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is that video? I can never understand how brands can be happy with content like this?!
It's a person with straight hair, straightening their hair with a hair straightener?! It doesn't make their product look better than any competitors? No product information, not even an "it's amazing".

And if creating video content is her passion then why doesn't she film it herself?! She has a camera and a tripod? Why cart that man to your gaff to film you holding a fecking hairbrush? 🙄
It’s so easy to straighten your hair with a *straightener*. Why not show a technique? Curling? Waves?
How much does it cost? What are the differences between the brushes? How high does it go? Where can people buy it? She’s absolutely useless at everything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe someone who ‘sells’ themselves as Zen would pass off their 6 week old baby to a non family member!! When my 1st baby was 6 weeks I brought her to a family wedding because I wouldn’t even leave her with my own mother!!
When my child was 6 weeks old I barely let her out of my sight. I brought her into the shower in her bouncy seat yoke so she would not be out of my sight. Each to their own 🤪🤪🤪 and maybe there is a reason why she got grace to take the baby, but If it was a matter that she needed sleep badly I would have asked someone a bit more stable. Grace would not have being top of my babysitting list.

Reactions: 8

Aw this made me actually burst out laughin 😂😂😂😂😂it's so true... straight hair .getting straightened. And a funny face thrown in for the lol's 🥴

It’s so easy to straighten your hair with a *straightener*. Why not show a technique? Curling? Waves?
How much does it cost? What are the differences between the brushes? How high does it go? Where can people buy it? She’s absolutely useless at everything she does.
Well she kinda squeezed a brush.. so does that mean it's a squishy brush for squishy hair maybe... 🤔😁

Reactions: 4
1594156034646.png

I wonder are her Taxes and accounts are in order given what has been said on here. He musn't have been that amazing.

Reactions: 5
My pal message voduz and asked them what the craic was with using grace and why the videos lack any/all important information. I suggest others do too, power in the masses and all that

Reactions: 19
Can't believe someone entrusted her to mind a newborn with her being mentally fragile 🤔.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when her and kips are having an argument. "But kips I'm not well" "ring me ma and mags and get them to come over" . "I can't cope" "i need a break and I'm going to stay with in me mas with me new godchild, Krystle, sorry Everleigh. I'm always mixing up dem two places on Harcourt street"
Classic 😂😂😂
Could have been worse - Dicey's is right by Everleigh 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My pal message voduz and asked them what the craic was with using grace and why the videos lack any/all important information. I suggest others do too, power in the masses and all that
Grace and denise are pals so there be some bullshit excuse sent back

Reactions: 6
When my child was 6 weeks old I barely let her out of my sight. I brought her into the shower in her bouncy seat yoke so she would not be out of my sight. Each to their own 🤪🤪🤪 and maybe there is a reason why she got grace to take the baby, but If it was a matter that she needed sleep badly I would have asked someone a bit more stable. Grace would not have being top of my babysitting list.
Same! Bouncer outside the shower must be a mother’s right of passage! My baby is 5 months and I wouldn’t dream of leaving him with someone who has panic attacks on the daily. Jen wouldn’t be so zen if something happened to her baby....

Reactions: 5
Another half arsed attempt at advertising! Sure her hair is naturally straight, that video was a joke! Love to know how much she gets paid for tit like that 🤯

I know this isn’t her thread but did anyone else notice Denise Pelo hasn’t posted anything on her own page in a few days?? Wonder what’s going on??

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over her taking the friends newborn for the night. I could not imagine handing over my new baby. I doubt grace is even that good a friend. Never really heard her mention this Jen girl before she had the baby. It’s bizarre
I know right!! And she was the birth partner and now the child’s godmother!

Reactions: 1
Yeah and imagine finding out that she brought the baby to her mam’s house with nobody else there that if Grace was all alone and had a panic attack nobody would be around to help out! She looked very well rested though this morning and then went for breakfast in the place her and Zen first met! It’s some sort of weird love story!

I can’t believe someone who ‘sells’ themselves as Zen would pass off their 6 week old baby to a non family member!! When my 1st baby was 6 weeks I brought her to a family wedding because I wouldn’t even leave her with my own mother!!
They’re all so zen now since they’ve taken a trip to the healing forest! Zen was there today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so surprised she was sent Voduz especially after being promoting the living shite out of Laniblow for so long. She’s not exactly on brand for Voduz either when you look at the rest of their brand ambassadors who put effort into their content to promote Voduz, I bought the Voduz hair drier and I love it it’s not as powerful as my last hair drier but for €80 I’m happy with it, I don’t need to straighten my hair it really smoothens out my hair (now to be fair my hair is fairly straight but it goes quare at the back and would need to be straightened but with Voduz I don’t need to straighten it.

moral of my rant is grace is diabolical brand ambassador.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think if you sent grace a packet of tic tacs and told her they had ‘healing’ powers she’d believe it 🙄🙄
Healing forest me arse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her carry on the last week is a disgrace, as others have said. I felt a bit sorry for her at first but beginning to think that she put on this whole thing now as a show to gain attention. She knew she was being perceived as lazy, content slipping, whatever you want to call it so she has to think of a grand excuse to get herself out. She read it on here or it was brought to her attention by her peers or sponsors. Now she goes and cries anxiety and has to live out the whole charade for a week to keep up with it. In suffering with the very same illness, it feels like a slap in the face to me. Almost patronising in a way, anxiety and depression is a struggle and cannot be cured with a walk in the forrest and a trip to mams down the country. Watching that you’d swear she just came back from a spa retreat. Does she not consider how hard others need to work to fight the actual battle that is mental illness? She looks like a child on there gloating about something, her smirk, the way she’s speaking it’s as if she’s basking in the attention. Also agree that the extraneous detail in her story (along with the lack of eye contact) just says it all. It also
comes across as very defensive, who asked her for a play by play account and timeline of her alleged breakdown? I didn’t want to side with the others at first but she does seem like a child who can’t deal with any type of lows life throws at her. I wonder how she’s going to try and keep up with this one now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't that the opposite of being zen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.