Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is a spoilt brat! She had her mother and sister over to clean her house when grace or Chris by the looks of things literally do nothing! Her sister works and has her own child wonder how often grace goes to hers to help her out?
I know there's probably a reason and maybe mags doesn't want to depend on her own family but I wonder why Jens journey mam childminds for her and not either grace or her own mam? Especially during lockdown! Says a lot really!!
I feel a bit sorry for the sister but at the same time she's an enabler and needs to wise up!!

Reactions: 8
Grace is a spoilt brat! She had her mother and sister over to clean her house when grace or Chris by the looks of things literally do nothing! Her sister works and has her own child wonder how often grace goes to hers to help her out?
I know there's probably a reason and maybe mags doesn't want to depend on her own family but I wonder why Jens journey mam childminds for her and not either grace or her own mam? Especially during lockdown! Says a lot really!!
I feel a bit sorry for the sister but at the same time she's an enabler and needs to wise up!!
Jens Mam has always worked In childcare, & had minded a few kids over the years, Ann has only retired in the last few yrs, I’d say Jen is well wise to Grace & her lies, I wouldn’t want my kids around her, she can hardy watch her own kids never mind someone else’s 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over her taking the friends newborn for the night. I could not imagine handing over my new baby. I doubt grace is even that good a friend. Never really heard her mention this Jen girl before she had the baby. It’s bizarre
I
Thought exactly the same. She is on about how low she feels and can’t do a thing for herself and then she gets a baby for the night. if she was truly struggling (and not just hiding in bed from the washing up) would her friend have not been worried about her and her most recent anxiety attack and not left
Her child there!?

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget she was given a loan of the couch!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Content

Content creator

Blinkered, deluded Grace thinks that because she owns a phone, that has a camera and points it at items strewn around her messy home that’s she’s a content creator.

Cue fairy lights or a bit a pampas grass, cos she's seen it on others accounts, maybe some Sunset Lover and bobs your uncle

She hasn’t a clue

Her ‘creative’ output is similar to that of a 14 year old embarking on a you tube career

Plenty of people go to NCAD or similar, get a fine art degree, maybe a diploma in marketing, visual merchandising etc etc

Maybe even just have an artistic flair

But she categorically does not

And to top it all off she’s not even a hustler, a worker, a go getter ...to possibly compensate for the lack of any artistic talent

She can’t even change out of her manky cardigans to do Tanning ads for previously well thought of Tanning Companies

She originally gained an audience from doing makeup and slimming world - then more followers because she basically filmed herself giving birth

But she appears to have just sat on various couches since then ,sipping coffee and crying about her life

That kids company last week, paying her to throw a few of Hayden’s dirty pit balls in the air= content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her carry on the last week is a disgrace, as others have said. I felt a bit sorry for her at first but beginning to think that she put on this whole thing now as a show to gain attention. She knew she was being perceived as lazy, content slipping, whatever you want to call it so she has to think of a grand excuse to get herself out. She read it on here or it was brought to her attention by her peers or sponsors. Now she goes and cries anxiety and has to live out the whole charade for a week to keep up with it. In suffering with the very same illness, it feels like a slap in the face to me. Almost patronising in a way, anxiety and depression is a struggle and cannot be cured with a walk in the forrest and a trip to mams down the country. Watching that you’d swear she just came back from a spa retreat. Does she not consider how hard others need to work to fight the actual battle that is mental illness? She looks like a child on there gloating about something, her smirk, the way she’s speaking it’s as if she’s basking in the attention. Also agree that the extraneous detail in her story (along with the lack of eye contact) just says it all. It also
comes across as very defensive, who asked her for a play by play account and timeline of her alleged breakdown? I didn’t want to side with the others at first but she does seem like a child who can’t deal with any type of lows life throws at her. I wonder how she’s going to try and keep up with this one now.
This is it exactly. Very defensive as if to try clear her name but just dug a bigger hole.
I really hope she doesn’t do some big piece on mental health as she has been talking about. She just doesn’t have the knowledge or integrity for it. Something like that has to be done right when dealing with such a vulnerable group.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What's that 'pinned' mean under lili's comment ? Never seen that before... does it mean grace pinned it to the comments so it stays at the top so everyone can see ? Please tell me I'm wrong... jesus wept 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this isn’t her thread but did anyone else notice Denise Pelo hasn’t posted anything on her own page in a few days?? Wonder what’s going on??
Shes giving her daughter a break from the camera (ya right) hate the way she plasters that child all over the camera shes a little girl not a sales pitch

Reactions: 7
Shes giving her daughter a break from the camera (ya right) hate the way she plasters that child all over the camera shes a little girl not a sales pitch
did she say she was taking a break?? I agree she’s cute but I don’t agree she should have her on so much

did she say she was taking a break?? I agree she’s cute but I don’t agree she should have her on so much
No she didn't sorry me trying to be funny but failed 😂😂😂😂 its shocking they way she allows it. Is there a thread for denise dont want to get in trouble here 🙈

Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her

Reactions: 9
Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her
The lads were obsessed with her? Was she always slim until she gained the weight in the last few years?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The lads were obsessed with her? Was she always slim until she gained the weight in the last few years?
I agree with most things discussed on this thread about Graces behaviour but I don’t understand this comment?? Are you saying that lads only fancy slim girls??? Really??

Reactions: 20
Were they not friends since baby group with sienna? Still seems like a strange relationship. Well I hope it is genuine and this little baby isn’t being used to gain attention and followers, not just in a advertising way either like others, more insidious really as getting an insta influencer friend to do it by having a central role in their life. Please say I’m way off the mark 😕

Reactions: 2
I agree with most things discussed on this thread about Graces behaviour but I don’t understand this comment?? Are you saying that lads only fancy slim girls??? Really??
I'm not being rude but I dont think crisps would be with grace if they met at her current size

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not being rude but I dont think crisps would be with grace if they met at her current size
I would say no they wouldn’t but only because her confidence is rock bottom, if she owned her figure at the moment and was content in herself I don’t see why he wouldn’t fancy her tbh. She can dress really well and look amazing when she puts in the effort.
I don’t think she’s as crippled with anxiety as she likes to believe she is. It seems like she’s using it as a crutch for not being happy with her weight but then it’s a vicious circle cause she doesn’t seem to be able to find the motivation to do anything about it. I think if she was able to start dropping whatever weight she wants to lose then she will see a big improvement in her mental health! This could all be complete projection on my behalf because I’m stuck in the same circle myself!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.