Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with most things discussed on this thread about Graces behaviour but I don’t understand this comment?? Are you saying that lads only fancy slim girls??? Really??
Well I was a fat teenager and all the teenage boys were never obsessed with me. Thats where I'm coming from with the comment. Being a fat teenager was not fun.

Reactions: 19
Well I was a fat teenager and all the teenage boys were never obsessed with me. Thats where I'm coming from with the comment. Being a fat teenager was not fun.
Depends what you would define as fat. I was bordering on size 14 during my last few years of school and the boys weren't chasing after me, so I agreed 100%

Reactions: 7
She was gasping at the free sweets. I think she gets an actual thrill out of "Free", even if it will ultimately be detrimental to her.

Reactions: 5
The lads were obsessed with her? Was she always slim until she gained the weight in the last few years?
She was very slim in school. She's posted pictures of herself and her friends from their school days.

She only gained weight when she came home from Australia and then lost it on slimming world.

Reactions: 3
Sure he is massive now too he can’t control his weight & doesn’t stick to anything like her, gym for few weeks then they give up
Could not believe it when I seen him while back really lost the run of them selfs !!!! Shur he hides away all day every day on ps some life isnt it 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Think the two of them could do with a decent length of time offline. Off ig and off here. Do some family bonding, get the mental healthcare they might need and onwards with the job hunt. From Chris point of view I can't imagine being made redundant at the same time as his partner being so unwell and having a mortgage to pay

Reactions: 6
Think the two of them could do with a decent length of time offline. Off ig and off here. Do some family bonding, get the mental healthcare they might need and onwards with the job hunt. From Chris point of view I can't imagine being made redundant at the same time as his partner being so unwell and having a mortgage to pay
Who is so unwell ? Cause it's not grace ..

Awful for him to lose his job in fairness

Reactions: 8
She was very slim in school. She's posted pictures of herself and her friends from their school days.

She only gained weight when she came home from Australia and then lost it on slimming world.
I remember she said she couldn't eat in Australia with anxiety. I had just assumed her weight now was her kind of natural weight.

Reactions: 3
My niece used to get the same bus to school as kips. She said she can't believe hes engaged to the famous Grace. 😁

Reactions: 1
Dunno if I picked it up right.. think grace is doing another meal thing where shes given meals .... didnt get the impression she paid for them..someone got in touch with her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dunno if I picked it up right.. think grace is doing another meal thing where shes given meals .... didnt get the impression she paid for them..someone got in touch with her 🙄
Yeah that’s what it sounded like to me....yet another company she’s claiming to ‘help out’ when really she’s just taking advantage of yet another small business!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.