Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes taking the piss out of people with genuine mental health issues... she's full of 💩💩💩💩

I wouldn't insult people with genuine bi-polar by associating her behaviour as bi polar .. I understand where you are coming from... but grace is not that mentally unwell... she just has traits that are all over the gaf.. like her content...

When she was goin on about the painting and how good she was and she really liked it and will keep at it ..I genuinely was waitin for .. 'so I got in touch with Vincent van gough to see did he want me to drop to his gaf and shoot some content.... it's not sponsored or anythin ..I just love creatin content and Vincent thought it be a great idea ' 🥴
I lol'd at this .. Grace and Vinny would be BFF'S IN 2 days .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Content

Content creator

Blinkered, deluded Grace thinks that because she owns a phone, that has a camera and points it at items strewn around her messy home that’s she’s a content creator.

Cue fairy lights or a bit a pampas grass, cos she's seen it on others accounts, maybe some Sunset Lover and bobs your uncle

She hasn’t a clue

Her ‘creative’ output is similar to that of a 14 year old embarking on a you tube career

Plenty of people go to NCAD or similar, get a fine art degree, maybe a diploma in marketing, visual merchandising etc etc

Maybe even just have an artistic flair

But she categorically does not

And to top it all off she’s not even a hustler, a worker, a go getter ...to possibly compensate for the lack of any artistic talent

She can’t even change out of her manky cardigans to do Tanning ads for previously well thought of Tanning Companies

She originally gained an audience from doing makeup and slimming world - then more followers because she basically filmed herself giving birth

But she appears to have just sat on various couches since then ,sipping coffee and crying about her life

That kids company last week, paying her to throw a few of Hayden’s dirty pit balls in the air= content
The lads were obsessed with her? Was she always slim until she gained the weight in the last few years?
yes there are photos on her grid ! She had a fabulous slim figure but more than that there was a sparkle in her eye . Feel the sparkle is completely gone now .. she is just dialling it in.

Her content reminds me of Joanne Larbys twigs all over d shop
I LOOLLL’d so hard at this !!!! Nail on head !! Can we get a Joanne larby thread please ?

Reactions: 4
If she has lost 13lb (which I am not sure about) she really should be getting tested for type 2 diabetes, one of the symptoms is unexplained weight loss. Her stories are hard to watch I don’t know why I put myself through it
Watch this space, she’ll be on in a few days/weeks saying her Doctor in one of their “chats” mentioned getting tested for Diabetes to her... And she’s waiting on tests/results and hoping this will explain her Fatigue/ Anxiety symptoms 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes there are photos on her grid ! She had a fabulous slim figure but more than that there was a sparkle in her eye . Feel the sparkle is completely gone now .. she is just dialling it in.

I LOOLLL’d so hard at this !!!! Nail on head !! Can we get a Joanne larby thread please ?
There’s a thread for mental Larby in the Influencers section 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grace is not Bipolar, she’s lazy and her way of justifying this is say she’s got anxiety it kills two birds with one stone it’s gives her pity and an excuse to be lazy.
I really so hope Tesco dropped her she has ZERO brand loyalty she will literally only promote something as long as she’s being paid she openly shopped in Dunnes only went to Tesco for ad’s it was very bad form on her.
Can we please get a thread on Claire Balding and that horrible rainbow jumper she lives in it id say it’s walking

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Grace is not Bipolar, she’s lazy and her way of justifying this is say she’s got anxiety it kills two birds with one stone it’s gives her pity and an excuse to be lazy.
I really so hope Tesco dropped her she has ZERO brand loyalty she will literally only promote something as long as she’s being paid she openly shopped in Dunnes only went to Tesco for ad’s it was very bad form on her.
Can we please get a thread on Claire Balding and that horrible rainbow jumper she lives in it id say it’s walking

Reactions: 2
The fact that she has to highlight that she paid for the dentist speaks volumes!
Remember she had a flat tyre and scarlet for her said the man knew who I was and wouldn’t accept payment 😂😂 I could watch someone 24/7 on insta and my lad wouldn’t every have a clue I’d say she told them she had a big following

• Haha
Remember she had a flat tyre and scarlet for her said the man knew who I was and wouldn’t accept payment 😂😂 I could watch someone 24/7 on insta and my lad wouldn’t every have a clue I’d say she told them she had a big following
She defo told them who she was and that’s she’d give them a shout out. Just because she is too cheap to pay €15 or whatever it was. I’d say she had a bumper sticker saying she’s an influencer. Sorry, digital creator 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She defo told them who she was and that’s she’d give them a shout out. Just because she is too cheap to pay €15 or whatever it was. I’d say she had a bumper sticker saying she’s an influencer. Sorry, digital creator 🙄
She’s sooooo mean, I create more on my tictok than she’s does for a €3000 #ad she’s lazy and lacks creativity. She down right copy’s Orlaigh Dolan’s whole page

She’s sooooo mean, I create more on my tictok than she’s does for a €3000 #ad she’s lazy and lacks creativity. She down right copy’s Orlaigh Dolan’s whole page
Yeah my daughter is more creative with her tik toks than Grace ever was in her whole career. She hasn't a creative bone in her body. There are no creative juices to speak of.

Reactions: 4
Yeah my daughter is more creative with her tik toks than Grace ever was in her whole career. She hasn't a creative bone in her body. There are no creative juices to speak of.
Brands are getting wise to her there was a time her story and grid were full of sponsored posts she’s very few now.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what is that accent... she doesnt have a posh accent so why fake it .. very odd .. 🤔 as I said before... I've a very dub accent... I am who I am..I talk how i talk.
Why would you fake an accent .. 😂😂 jens journey does it aswell.

Reactions: 6
Zen had a big thing going with jade mccann for ages and a few months before jade passed she implied that zen had used for for followers so I'd say we will probably see a similar story here.

Reactions: 8
Grace was a total mean girl in school coming from experience as were her other friends. In school the lads were obsessed with her and she knew it she was part of the IT gang. Zen and grace only know each other no joke less then a year. Know zen by Jen too and From day I met her (worked with her) I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something very sneaky about her
I know her too and she is very strange

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.