Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read her EDIT ... pulled stock! That saying actually pisses me right off now ! Hate it
Instead of pulling stock from pennys she needs to pull her head from up her own arse and realise her followers aren’t thick unlike her.

Reactions: 24
Rewording it wrongly may actually have a negative comeback on grace, Penney’s will drop her if they see and hear everyone giving out. 🤷‍♀️
I don't think they need to drop her because they don't actually have her hired for anything. She's so delusional

Reactions: 6
Someone asked if she got permission from whoever owns the land and their comment was deleted apparently. So they asked again lol
I'd say she really thought this was gonna be her comeback video and it's fallen flat on its arse.

Reactions: 15
Someone asked if she got permission from whoever owns the land and their comment was deleted apparently. So they asked again lol
I'd say she really thought this was gonna be her comeback video and it's fallen flat on its arse.
Yeah the poor woman can't understand what's going on with her comment.
She'll be persuaded to rehome a dog at this stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was her original 'vision'? Who pulled out? They obviously weren't keen on the storyboard. Which must have contained one picture! I'm bored to death watching her

Reactions: 1
What was her original 'vision'? Who pulled out? They obviously weren't keen on the storyboard. Which must have contained one picture! I'm bored to death watching her
Canesten I think. They took the hump when she pulled some Daktarin products after a local pharmacy reached out to her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is that video ! There’s no sense nor meaning to it. I’m actually between stunned , traumatised and laughing my hole off. What the duck was that ! Why are people saying it’s amazing ? Grace Do you know that a homeless family has no choice but to eat in their car ? Usually in a cold bleeping car park? It’s not glamorous or creative. The fact that 2 other gombeens (video & PA) went along with this worries me. A boot picnic. For one. In a field. Stop the lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really could have nailed this video with a bit more thought. Some of the comments there is no need but some very valid questions, like what was the video promoting, if items were gifted, did she need permission where they filmed.

Reactions: 5
The video is HILARIOUS! Awkwardly Running her hands through the grass, the Fairy lights and candle in the boot of the car, the grey Tallaght sky, all the food for just one person. Plus the bleeping speech at the end thanking her ‘team’...Comedy gold 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha comeback video 😂😂 she really thought she was the dogs bollocks alright.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s officially lost the run of herself. Did ya ever see so much SHITE in all your life. She’s tapped lads. She’s actually tapped. A picnic. The girl barely leaves the house. Where’s kips? She basically shot a video of her loading the boot. She’s a dose. I’d be ashamed to be that video man. Work must be slow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of the comments was about her being BIG enough to take the criticism. That will be the comment everyone focuses on. Fits with the troll narrative.

Reactions: 5
I keep feeling like I dreamt that video 😂 how bleeping embarrassing like I’m honestly mortified on behalf of Grace! It’s almost as if she is going child like! Running around a field like a tick putting piss the beds in a jar, sitting in a boot alone eating cheese.

And then the Oscar acceptance speech!
Aw lads I’ll stop now there is so much to say about this! It makes zero sense 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of the comments was about her being BIG enough to take the criticism. That will be the comment everyone focuses on. Fits with the troll narrative.
I didn’t see any like that 🤔 you’d think she would be online deleting like hell

I keep feeling like I dreamt that video 😂 how bleeping embarrassing like I’m honestly mortified on behalf of Grace! It’s almost as if she is going child like! Running around a field like a tick putting piss the beds in a jar, sitting in a boot alone eating cheese.

And then the Oscar acceptance speech!
Aw lads I’ll stop now there is so much to say about this! It makes zero sense 🤯🤯🤯
Well you have put it into words so perfectly 😆 it literally didn’t feel real watching it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Squeezing her fat arse into the boot of her car to stuff her gob with a platter that’d feed 4 people! What in the name of god was that?? Like who looked at that and thought ‘goals’?? The only thing that’d make this ok is if the whole thing caught fire from that dodgy tealight

Reactions: 4
Yes some comments are uncalled for. Theres one account commenting all over it and its loses the point most are trying to make. The comment about being clear on whether she is giving back the penneys homeware is legit in this climate. She doesnt do herself any favours when she isn't being clear in her wording.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think it was Grace advertising herself and her vision to potential brands, as usual with Grace it all feels a bit flat.
What did she actually do? The food was provided, she went into penneys for freebies so all she did was pack the food, freebies and tat into the car and film herself staging what should've only been a photo to be fair.
She put no effort into her own image, she looked greasy with patchy tan and that dress didn't look the cleanest, if i was a brand id be running the other way to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry I said that I pulled stock......EDIT: What I ACTUALLY FECKING meant was that I pulled stock. Now do yis understzandz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Squeezing her fat arse into the boot of her car to stuff her gob with a platter that’d feed 4 people! What in the name of god was that?? Like who looked at that and thought ‘goals’?? The only thing that’d make this ok is if the whole thing caught fire from that dodgy tealight
Was there any need to mention her weight? Its comments like this that they focus on and deflects from the very valid and real constructive criticism people comment

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.