Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is tail gating someone driving up your hole in traffic ?
Yes in Ireland it is. In America it’s what they do at football games have a barbecue and beers on the tailgate of their trucks. Not really what grace was going for 😆

This is possibly the most creative she's ever been but like many comments have said, who is it for? She's now made it clear that her 'pulling' stock meant she got it for free and has no intention of giving it back - that's not how pulling stock works, I've worked in retail for a long time and dealt with personal shoppers & media outlets who pull stock for shoots etc., she is neither of those.
She's gonna cry about this cause everyone is wondering what the duck it's for, which is a fair question. If it's not for Primark or that food company then who? Just to show you've put some effort into something? I would love to know if anyone on that shoot has been paid or is it all for 'exposure'? - especially the guy filming, cause really he's the only one with the skills to make it come out somewhat decent.
The candle in the car? Jesus Christ.
This is her best video yet, like she tried so hard but still missed the mark. The boot of that car looked way too cluttered, there was only room for her back there.
It’s actually a pity she wouldn’t put this effort in for brands she Colman’s with. Why do it at all if it’s not actually advertising anyone or you’re not getting paid for it

Reactions: 3
20200714_190449.jpg

Screenshot_20200714-190122_Instagram.jpg

So forced and unnatural, whats with the Buddha ornament ffs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Yes in Ireland it is. In America it’s what they do at football games have a barbecue and beers on the tailgate of their trucks. Not really what grace was going for 😆

It’s actually a pity she wouldn’t put this effort in for brands she Colman’s with. Why do it at all if it’s not actually advertising anyone or you’re not getting paid for it
The car doesn’t even have a tailgate🙄🙄. The was beyond cringe, like she was in a field looking out at a motorway. There is no way she got permission either to film there. She needs to address the comments later on the her stories. There is no way she can ignore it. She has zero marketing skills. Was it supposed to be a brand. I wonder was ah really trying to advertise he own brand as she needs company and agency’s so reach out to her. She is a total embarrassment. Krisps must me mortified

Reactions: 11
26,000 views and 128 comments last I saw. I don't think that's a good return on time invested? And most of those comments are from people confused as duck as to what the post is about. If she had put more time into actually getting a brand on board and saying it's a collaboration or something it would make more sense.
Her saying that we are taking away from her hard work by just asking her to clarify is it sponsored, is it a collaboration etc. is peak Grace. Do your job.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she comes across this shite and then sells it to the production company or all her "crew" . People close to her have to start being honest with her and tell her what she's doing is just plain shite. No other word for it. All the people on Instagram saying its great , what the hell are you all smoking?

Yes to this.

She needs to wise up and get her head out of the clouds. Stop just accepting the amazing comments and ignoring the rest.
Her followers are down. Her engagement is down. She needs to cop on and create the content that her followers want , not what she wants.

Reactions: 7
Just read her EDIT ... pulled stock! That saying actually pisses me right off now ! Hate it

Reactions: 7
"I said I pulled stock from Penney's like any stylist or someone from the media would for a campaign"

But you're not a stylist or someone from the media shooting a campaign???!!! Just put #gifted and go take your nap, Grace 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok I just dont get it. What was the point? Was she being paid?? If so by whom? Who paid her team?? Genuinely dont get it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope..dont get it. Why cant she say the food and some clothes etc were gifted. To the ordinary person pulled could mean a million things. I think somethings a miss here...like why go to the effort to do this for no payment...either shes trying to showcase to brands what she can do or she has too much money and now just doing the 'creations' she wants to do. Does andrea roache not represent her anymore? She needs help or guidance or something shes drowning

Reactions: 4
"I said I pulled stock from Penney's like any stylist or someone from the media would for a campaign"

But you're not a stylist or someone from the media shooting a campaign???!!! Just put #gifted on go take your nap, Grace 🙄
Totally agree like she is acting like this was some big thing rather than her just making some stupid video and calling it content. I worked for a different large retailer and we had a book that was signed if someone was coming into “pull stock”. We’d be aware of them coming in beforehand too, have to write down each item they took codes prices etc. and they’d have to return it. But this was always for actual shoots and magazines or for tv and films! I don’t know how Penney’s works with their way of doing this but I think she’s just digging constant holes for herself now. I don’t get why she just won’t be transparent. I follow a lot of influencers from the UK and they are so transparent about what is gifted or an ad etc. They don’t also show every bloody press drop they receive! She also can’t even bother her arse to reply to people asking genuine questions like where she got something she is wearing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.