Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes saying it is content but what is it? Is she promoting something? Is she taking her followers on a fecking nature walk? I dont get it. What was she doing in a field? How is this going to improve her being relatable? Give up the ghost Grace.
I don’t get it either. I thought it was going to be an ad for the car (spacious boot etc)
Or maybe the picnic equipment.
I do think she tried to create something nice though (maybe a bit of a response to the lazy comments she reads about herself)
Maybe I’m way off the mark, but it seems like she wants to be create something that people will rave about, not spon etc.
This just seems a little pointless.

Reactions: 5
Imagine going up to view point and setting this up to watch the robbed cars do the jump? Only Tallaght people will get this! You'd get the grad boxed off ye if ye turned up like that. The proper Tallaght version of this is drive thru McDonald's with a milkshake , up to view point to watch the joy riders and your have a sneaky doobie too. You'll be lucky if you get a snog and a finger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Post is edited again re the pulled stock. I give up.
I think thrush is the least of her worries with that spread of food, next thing she'll have gout.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get it either. I thought it was going to be an ad for the car (spacious boot etc)
Or maybe the picnic equipment.
I do think she tried to create something nice though (maybe a bit of a response to the lazy comments she reads about herself)
Maybe I’m way off the mark, but it seems like she wants to be create something that people will rave about, not spon etc.
This just seems a little pointless.
I'm guessing it's an ad for Penny's and fromitalywithlove? No idea tho

Reactions: 4
Imagine going up to view point and setting this up to watch the robbed cars do the jump? Only Tallaght people will get this! You'd get the grad boxed off ye if ye turned up like that. The proper Tallaght version of this is drive thru McDonald's with a milkshake , up to view point to watch the joy riders and your have a sneaky doobie too. You'll be lucky if you get a snog and a finger 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂 I showed this to my husband and he said imagine going up to view point and doing this. You'd get boxed in and everything fleeced just for having notions. We're tallaght heads too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
like everyone, am baffled by this. What’s she trying to get from it. It’s so cringe. So many questions. The Assistant and video guy - are they being paid? Penney’s stuff - It’s an ad for Penney’s in a roundabout way. The food- is it an ad for them? Is she not the main breadwinner now? Why waste time / money shooting this. I just don’t get it!!

Reactions: 5
I actually dm’d primark about the whole ‘pulled stock’ and am looking forward to their answer. If I get one that is!

Reactions: 16
😂😂😂😂😂 I showed this to my husband and he said imagine going up to view point and doing this. You'd get boxed in and everything fleeced just for having notions. We're tallaght heads too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I showed my husband and he said it looks like posh dogging! I nearly had to be resuscitated I was laughing so hard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is possibly the most creative she's ever been but like many comments have said, who is it for? She's now made it clear that her 'pulling' stock meant she got it for free and has no intention of giving it back - that's not how pulling stock works, I've worked in retail for a long time and dealt with personal shoppers & media outlets who pull stock for shoots etc., she is neither of those.
She's gonna cry about this cause everyone is wondering what the duck it's for, which is a fair question. If it's not for Primark or that food company then who? Just to show you've put some effort into something? I would love to know if anyone on that shoot has been paid or is it all for 'exposure'? - especially the guy filming, cause really he's the only one with the skills to make it come out somewhat decent.
The candle in the car? Jesus Christ.
This is her best video yet, like she tried so hard but still missed the mark. The boot of that car looked way too cluttered, there was only room for her back there.

Reactions: 15
Rewording it wrongly may actually have a negative comeback on grace, Penney’s will drop her if they see and hear everyone giving out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh shut up grace ffs please ..

So she was gifted stuff... who is she kidding with all this bolloxology

like everyone, am baffled by this. What’s she trying to get from it. It’s so cringe. So many questions. The Assistant and video guy - are they being paid? Penney’s stuff - It’s an ad for Penney’s in a roundabout way. The food- is it an ad for them? Is she not the main breadwinner now? Why waste time / money shooting this. I just don’t get it!!
Genuinely I am starting to think this is just a roundabout way of gettin free stuff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hard work she wouldn't know what the duck a days of hard work is. Free food free tit from Penney's all fucked into the back of a car while she walks around a field fingering a load of flowers and shoving a bread roll into her mouth. Stop the world I want to get off now please this is too much for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.