Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like if she was being paid by the dairy council fair play to her because she influenced me to go to the shop for cheese 😂🧀🧀🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With this pandemic in mind should she be 'pulling' stock from anywhere? If you pull stock don't you have to give it back, I'd hope it would be sanitized before it's sold😮

• Sick
' People know she isn't well but continue to slate her non stop'

You do realise that you yourself are on tattle ? Do you understand this forum .. I'm here so I can speak my mind without getting blocked and or questioned... dont understand why people come on here but then complain about us having our say.. that's what tattle is... we get to have our opinions 🤷‍♀️
I know and if you read my post again you will see I have said I am also guilty for being here. In regards to slating her I feel it has gotten very personal. I'm all for exposing shady behavior or blatant lying on influencers part. But not the constant belittling that occurs. I get people want to have their say and that's fair enough. But it gets extremely personal. Slagging the way she looks, slagging her accent, saying she is faking her anxiety. Look I'll be the first to say she does come across as lazy but I do think it's the depression. I also think she is her own worst enemy in the things she posts.

Reactions: 8
I know and if you read my post again you will see I have said I am also guilty for being here. In regards to slating her I feel it has gotten very personal. I'm all for exposing shady behavior or blatant lying on influencers part. But not the constant belittling that occurs. I get people want to have their say and that's fair enough. But it gets extremely personal. Slagging the way she looks, slagging her accent, saying she is faking her anxiety. Look I'll be the first to say she does come across as lazy but I do think it's the depression. I also think she is her own worst enemy in the things she posts.
Also I wish she would stop saying chill days. Does she not realise she says it every other day. If she wants to do nothing grand but don't post about it.

But also I think people should take a look at themselves shaming her for what she is eating. That is disgusting in my opinion. Unless she stole my food I don't care what she eats or doesn't eat.

Reactions: 12
I wish people who commented on her photos wouldn’t bring any sort of nastiness into it or name calling cos it instantly just turns into “trolls” and takes away from the valid points to be made about the absolute SHITE she is putting out there

Reactions: 22
I’ve had to re watch it as I’ve no idea what I’ve witnessed ! Was it for the car ? Was it for Penney’s ? Was it for the food ? Was it for foot shot at the end ? 🤪🤪Makes zero sense ! It was about as artistic as pub crawl in temple bar ! And she needed a day off after that ? Lord help us ! She also must filter her grid photos to bits as she is totally differtent in this video .. I’m scarlet for her and for whoever whatever product this is for ? Well done Grace we’re all none the wiser but we’d all love some bread and cheese 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

Totally got it off Pinterest

Reactions: 3
Like everyone wtf was that video 🥴
A solo picnic in your car boot cluttered with stuff and enough food for 4 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like forced content to make content even if it’s nonsense random irrelevant to anything content.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she comes across this shite and then sells it to the production company or all her "crew" . People close to her have to start being honest with her and tell her what she's doing is just plain shite. No other word for it. All the people on Instagram saying its great , what the hell are you all smoking?

• Haha
How can she expect this to be received well?! This is the type of "content" that a lot of bloggers produce. But they just do it for something to post. They're constantly on the move, taking pictures outside, thinking of new ideas to take pretty pictures for their grid. For these types of bloggers it's their every day. But with Grace, it's a big build up to a "shooh on monday", "pulling stock for mr shooh", "I'm warn out after all the content creation". And then we get that?!!! She needs to re-evaluate the type of influencer she wants to be, cause this ain't it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.