Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for the gram. She should actually go for a picnic with her family. But her real version of that seems to be eating chipper with Krisps amongst seagulls. Nothing wrong with it, but don’t sell this “vision” if it’s something you wouldn’t do without your assistant, production team and gifts.
It’s the fake Instagram life. I wonder what she charged that poor company to make this tacky video. She has already gotten free food from them and now this

Reactions: 3
Saint Terrie, patron saint of nurses and content creators has given her blessing.
"Well done Grace"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn’t she put that much effort into like a look book or something? I honestly don’t get what the aim of it was! Her job is to influence I’m not gonna go have a picnic in the back of my car and float around in a field 😂 she could have had her “vision” and actually done SOMETHING with it, it’s just pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah guys😁 so the whole thing was a ruse for her to get free stuff from penneys and sit in the boot of her car stuffing her face while looking at the motorway😂😂😂😂 can't even deal with that😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck did I just watch
What ever happened to cheese and onion tayto crisps out the back of the boot with TK lemonades..... now a cheese board has edible flowers feck me absolute notions

Reactions: 13
What did i just watch?? Its like a cheesy music video from the 80's. I dont see how she can call that content.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was strange what she said last night “I’ll probably go somewhere nice with Chris and Hayden.” And your other child??!
I know some are assuming she’s with her Nanny but the fact that Grace hasn’t mentioned it?

Reactions: 6
Loads questioning her etc under the video...

Whats the bets she be on for a chat over the next couple of days about her anxiety and trolls... 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think what would have been nicer to see is the video of her and the family having a picnic, because sorry I wouldn’t be caught dead having a fancy ott picnic in my car on my own
Yeah wouldn’t that be way better , not just her on her atein the whole thing on her own and she picking the flowers .. settin up camp in the back of her car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Id imagine shes gone to the TLC doc as shes from Tallaght, like myself, and they have a clinic that opens from 6 - 10. Just a guess though
They are pretty strict with their appointment triage and imagine would eye roll hard at appt for thrush

Reactions: 2
Grace would have us all thinking she is a visionary when in reality it’s straight from Pinterest 😅

C61FEE4C-165B-4EEE-90BF-F568E79FCC56.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What was that an ad for? The food, the car or the picnic stuff?

"Most of the stock I pulled from penneys" - what does this mean, gifted, paid for or to be returned to penneys? Which pieces exactly are penneys and what other brands/shops were involved? It's unclear. Why can't she tag things correctly as is her job?

Why didn't she bring her partner and kids? Would have looked better imo but I guess it didn't fit her vision...

Reactions: 9
Tailgate like wtf we don’t live in sunny Texas here love

you mean boot picnic?

in grey Dublin?

totally stolen from Pinterest!

A thieving visionary!

A copycat kween

deffo need a lie down after scrolling on Pinterest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.