Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Hayden in that baby grow the thing is way to small for him his poor feet look stretched to bits in it anyone else notice that in the legs snap? He’s way to big for it!
Ive a six month old. He is wedged into 3-6 months but swamped in 6-9. Its hard when between sizes. I do cut the feet off the smaller stuff though

Reactions: 2
I was wondering the same alright, as she has taken the ring off in all her photos and stories since New Years and has been down in Tipp and not up in their apartment in Dublin. She had a story a while ago about feeling really down, but maybe it’s just extra stress and precautions of being pregnant during COVID. I think the fiancée works for a US company, so he might just be back in New York.
Ya it all just seems a bit odd, no mention of "we" at all. I'd set up a thread but I don't have a clue how to do it! Wasn't she due to get married this May? And they don't have a house together do they?

I know this one from my ucc days. Nowhere near as nice as she makes herself out to be.
Ya?!

Reactions: 1
Did ye know that she and Miranda Kerr are besties? She is recommending books to her and all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came into see this, she has no interest in what that beautiful wee girl is saying to her
I was just thinking the same - wha! And poor Sienna continues to talk and Grace doesn’t answer back continues to film the dog and the cah. So sad to be honest

Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same alright, as she has taken the ring off in all her photos and stories since New Years and has been down in Tipp and not up in their apartment in Dublin. She had a story a while ago about feeling really down, but maybe it’s just extra stress and precautions of being pregnant during COVID. I think the fiancée works for a US company, so he might just be back in New York.
I noticed this too and was so curious. I really hope everything is OK with their relationship but so odd to not wear the engagement ring in the bump video.

Not to be one of those people, but... is there any chance of sticking to the topic of Grace 😬😬

Reactions: 33
Between the medical medium and zen Jen Grace will be well in touch with the spirits

They no longer follow each other on instagram...

Reactions: 1
Jesus is there anything that book can't heal?! Also was it just me but was Sienna saying "when Daddy gets home from Grannies"?

Sorry for derailing the thread re:Aoife Walsh I'll see if there is a forum 🙈

They no longer follow each other on instagram...
Oh no really?! God that's awful if it's true and she expecting. Is there another page? Don't want to be spamming this one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.